Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you recognize this soundtrack from the last Super Clean Toyota MR2 episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you recognize this soundtrack from the last Super Clean Toyota MR2 episode

Hello
    So I've been in search and just abusing the Shazam app on my phone in hopes to find the audio track which plays on the last episode Martin build the Toyota MR2.
    As I asked in the comments and received no helpful replies I even went back through ALL of the comments on that video to see if someone mentions this song. I saw a few comments that other people are also wanting to know this track, hence this post.
    So please have a look on this video it starts on 10:15 and ends on 10:51 the soundtrack

Thank you.

It's not new; but I also don't think it's a 'track' moog has for sale.
    I think It's one of moogs filler background loops.

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Scythe View Post
      It's not new; but I also don't think it's a 'track' moog has for sale.
      I think It's one of moogs filler background loops.
      Thanks for your reply.
      Man, I just love this melody (Or background filler loop?) I'd love to listen to the full version of it. That's why I want so bad to find the name of this

Comment

It's probably just background music put in a loop, usually there's no full song, especially if there isn't an public release on iTunes or Spotify.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaptain View Post
          It's probably just background music put in a loop, usually there's no full song, especially if there isn't an public release on iTunes or Spotify.
          Shame.. Well tried my best lol. Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X