Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCM International Meet Media (pics+videos inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That might as well be footage from Step up 4 because our dance moves are so fresssssh....
    http://noisyninja.wordpress.com/

Comment

Guys, I suddenly remember asking some people to have a picture taken of me and my bro, but somebody stepped in and offered to do it on their better cam. Cant remember who it was so I'm hereby just throwing a line out and ask anybody who has any pics if they could mail them or something. Cheers lads!
      Originally posted by deadcell96
      It's like Underground 2 all over again.
      Originally posted by jmacman12
      ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

My ex had some of you, your brother, and Lucas but I don't talk to her anymore so I can't get them

Comment

that was me! just realised i still haven't uploaded any photos. fail! will get on it this week
          Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by Marty View Post
            that was me! just realised i still haven't uploaded any photos. fail! will get on it this week
            Get on it! Otherwise no more Stroopwafels!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingdutchy View Post
              We'd have to be extra mature and sensible when doing autobahn tho. That shit is lethal, especially if you get riled up with a bunch of people. It will end either in tears of joy or sadness. But tears are guaranteed!did some

Btw I noticed we havent gotten Gekkengod his custom title yet for driving around 20 hours straight both up AND back down to illenois. That dude is a frickin animal! I would like to collect some brownie points for this from the good people of mcm Can we start bugging some admins for this? (I'm sorry admins, but I mean, the dude earned it.)
              Someone say my name?? Seriously guys I loved the trip if it wasn't for work I would have been there sooner and stayed an extra day... you wouldn't believe the madness I encountered on the ride back, lol. Anywho I think all the extra care/attention you all gave me while I was there is enough for me. I'll earn my special title someday... sorry all my film got spoiled though before I could develop it... so not much media on my end :/ great memories though see ya next year perhaps...?
              My photobucket. Where my car pics are.

http://m1209.photobucket.com/albums/gakkengod

Comment

FINALLY I'm able to render stuff, so here it is. Better late then never eh

Kartin Finals

Comment

Working...
                X