Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecha-wombat
    replied
    And some taken with Josh at the Bathurst motorsport festival.

Jack's Steed by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Beached as... by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Formula Vee by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Mecha-wombat
    replied
    Taken with my 11-16 Tokina. I am trying to convince Josh to procure the same lens.

Wanda by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• supraking
    replied
    for me thats a tad under exposed. and id rather have the lights off. or atleast a second photo done at a much quicker speed so theres less glare from them
    other than that they look good

Leave a comment:

• george1546
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wgnZilla
    replied
    Originally posted by @leong View Post

Experimenting with a new editing style....trying to get noise to work for me instead of against me...
    Jacks + Nissan + cars + racing , my 4 favourite things I like this. haha.

Leave a comment:

• @leong
    replied

Experimenting with a new editing style....trying to get noise to work for me instead of against me...

Leave a comment:

• icthus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• @leong
    replied
    Originally posted by hojo View Post
    What lens were you using for that shot? I noticed you've got a Tokina 11-16mm lens, and I'm looking into a wide angle lens for myself. I've been using my brother's Canon 10-22mm, but now I need to actually buy my own.
    that one was shot with a 24-105... i didnt want distortion on the building from the ultra wide and because i was at the corner and needed to coordinate the 2 cars used to create that trail, the ultra wide wouldve had them in frame initially

i would recommend the tokina, its an excellent piece of glass and satisfied with all my results with it thus far, + a lot of friends who're shooting either professionally or freelancing tend to favour it over the other option which was the canon 10-22..... i was consulting them when i was making my decision on which to buy, never regretted the choice

Leave a comment:

• Rallyzomibe
    replied
    Some of my favorite shots I've done over the years. I really need to get a "real" camera

Leave a comment:

• hojo
    replied
    8seconds , f9, iso 100.......didnt pp at all besides the selective colouring and a very slight contrast increase...
    What lens were you using for that shot? I noticed you've got a Tokina 11-16mm lens, and I'm looking into a wide angle lens for myself. I've been using my brother's Canon 10-22mm, but now I need to actually buy my own.

Morning Sunrise by J-Hojo, on Flickr

Waking up at 4am sometimes has its perks. Especially if getting to the beach takes a bit over an hour just to get some sunrise pics..

Leave a comment:

• supraking
    replied
    great work buddy

Leave a comment:

• @leong
    replied
    Originally posted by supraking View Post
    wow, could u post up the exif data and roughly what u did in pp?
    8seconds , f9, iso 100.......didnt pp at all besides the selective colouring and a very slight contrast increase...

Leave a comment:

• supraking
    replied
    which one of us are you asking? lol
    you matey, that pic looks great, really sharp

Originally posted by ImprezaSTi452 View Post
    great pics matey, only thing that bothers me is that last one. the wall change of colour really squashes the picture and the car has not enough head room because of it.
    maybe re take but stood up a tad so you can get more cream behind the car. or edit it so you get more headroom

Leave a comment:

• ImprezaSTi452
    replied

3 of my favorite pics of my car. I'm still new to photography and learning the camera, but I'm confident enough to share these.

Leave a comment:

• @leong
    replied
    Originally posted by supraking View Post
    wow, could u post up the exif data and roughly what u did in pp?
    which one of us are you asking? lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X