Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuangVuong
    replied
    Thats the same lens I was using at the BBQ meet. Its the 35-135mm f4~5.6. Oldie, but still works great.

That pano is actually 6 pics stitched together in PS, and then white balance corrected in LR. The colours are basically out of camera.

Leave a comment:

• devilspace
    replied
    Originally posted by QuangVuong View Post
    Panorama from Vivid. I went on the Thursday, and rain just had to bucket down on that day.

Vivid 2012 Panorama by Quang.Vuong, on Flickr

Rest of pics here
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...222-Vivid-2012!
    Great shots as always. What lens did you use for this shot QV? Is the colour touched up in photoshop?

Leave a comment:

• QuangVuong
    replied
    Right after I got there it started raining. So It was about 7:30 when it started sprinkling, then getting heavier. At least it stopped and the rest of the night was good.

Leave a comment:

• hojo
    replied
    Oh were you there yesterday as well? Lovely shots!

Id say this year was like nothing compared to last. Will edit pics tmw and get some up.
    Panorama from Vivid. I went on the Thursday, and rain just had to bucket down on that day.

Vivid 2012 Panorama by Quang.Vuong, on Flickr

Rest of pics here
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...222-Vivid-2012!
    lol yeah went there Thursday, might go again on Monday with a mate of mine. What time did you go though? Coz on the way there it was raining, but as soon as I stopped and got out of the car the rain stopped (at around maybe 8-8.15)

Had a go at HDR shots, here's an attempt:

IMG_756678 HDR by J-Hojo, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• ndh795
    replied

Large Lunar Object by Nathan Haddad, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

Working...
X