Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L0OT View Post

    This is fantastic. Great tones and love the reflection.

    Comment


    • how long was the exposure for this one, i think id like to have seen one over a longer period. other than that all look perfect matey

      Comment


      • Originally posted by supraking View Post
        how long was the exposure for this one, i think id like to have seen one over a longer period. other than that all look perfect matey
        Yeah dude, definitely agree.

        Pier was super windy which really limited things somewhat - exposure time was 8 - 15 seconds from memory.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by tryangus View Post
          This is fantastic. Great tones and love the reflection.
          Would you believe I shot this with my Iphone 4? Was out on a walk and didn't bring my dslr with me.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L0OT View Post
            Would you believe I shot this with my Iphone 4? Was out on a walk and didn't bring my dslr with me.
            Came out well man!

            The best camera is the one you have with you

            Comment


            • Originally posted by tryangus View Post
              Yeah dude, definitely agree.

              Pier was super windy which really limited things somewhat - exposure time was 8 - 15 seconds from memory.
              Its 4 secs according to the exif.

              And looking through your Flickr, you're a regular on the Photoforum arent you? The one who uses that Warp Speed picture as an example everytime someone asks about the Sigma 10-20mm.
              Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
              Flickr

              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

              Comment


              • Originally posted by tryangus View Post
                Yeah dude, definitely agree.

                Pier was super windy which really limited things somewhat - exposure time was 8 - 15 seconds from memory.
                if that was done in the wind, it came out great as is matey.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QuangVuong View Post
                  The one who uses that Warp Speed picture as an example everytime someone asks about the Sigma 10-20mm.
                  I be 'the one' you refer to

                  Originally posted by supraking View Post
                  if that was done in the wind, it came out great as is matey.
                  Blowing a gale. Massive camera + filters act like a bit of a sail

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tryangus View Post
                    I be 'the one' you refer to
                    The one you are is called Whitz End.
                    Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
                    Flickr

                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

                    Comment


                    • Some crazy good photographers on here! keep up the good work.
                      Automotive-Photography-Rdesign

                      Comment


                      • The last hurrah with the 75-300mm kit lens

                        Coasting at Mid-flight by J-Hojo, on Flickr
                        Cartel Imagery
                        Flickr
                        - Canon EOS 7D x2
                        - 50mm f1.4 | 11-16mm f2.8 II | 30mm f1.4 | 24-70mm f2.8 VC/IS | 70-200mm f2.8 IS
                        - Speedlite 430 EX II | Speedlite 580 EX II

                        2002 KJ2 Ei Diamante
                        THREE-POINT-EIGHT

                        Comment


                        • Just a few shots of a friends Del Sol

                          Not too happy how the first one turned out, but i thought you'd all want to see the car too haha.







                          Comment


                          • can i also post non-car photography here?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by den_gino View Post
                              can i also post non-car photography here?
                              Sure. I believe this thread is for general photography.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X