Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• siren676
    replied
    Yeppers

10char

Leave a comment:

• DacerX
    replied
    ^^im guessing this is auckland?

Leave a comment:

• siren676
    replied
    Mainly been shooting at car meets, still need a heap of practice. Shot on Canon 1100d with 50mm f1.8 lens

Leave a comment:

• ValleyMonster
    replied
    I took this with a lens I paid £1 for (actually got two lenses and an old flashgun for that price):

These two were with a camera and lens I paid £5 each for. The lens had fungus but cleaned up well, it now lives in the car along with another £5 camera body (listed as spares or repair, the battery contacts just needed cleaning):

Leave a comment:

• supraking
    replied
    ^^ wow

Leave a comment:

• Mecha-wombat
    replied
    Little bay

South west rocks.

Starry sunrise. by Mecha-Wombat, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Mecha-wombat
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynx View Post
    Guys these are some nice pics there... i have done some myself but with a 200$ camera you are pretty limited with what you can acchieve...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX76k-chflo

Leave a comment:

• Lynx
    replied
    Guys these are some nice pics there... i have done some myself but with a 200$ camera you are pretty limited with what you can acchieve...

Leave a comment:

• tim drogt
    replied
    hmmmmm, fresh paint

Leave a comment:

• Mecha-wombat
    replied
    Ask Hojo about how I can get amazing pics from a seriously tiny budget.

We shoot together and one of his lenses could buy most of my kit yet I still produce amazing images.

Leave a comment:

• ValleyMonster
    replied
    Originally posted by Red View Post
    I love these pics! Makes me want to get into photography if i can get past the $1500 camera!
    You don't need a $1500 camera to get into photography. Seriously, while the higher end gear gives you a few advantages you can still take stunning photos even with the entry-level DSLRs. Or if money's really tight then look at film - if you buy certain late Minolta bodies the lenses will fit Sony DSLRs, Nikon and Pentax kept the same lens mounts when they went digital so you're not going to end up with useless lenses if you can afford a DSLR later on.

Good quality film and a decent scanner will give even a top end DSLR a run for its money. I've paid as little as £10 for a fully functional film SLR with 50mm lens before now which could hold up against a new full frame DSLR for the quality of the end product. Research what's out there, most brands have some models which aren't hugely sought-after and there's often no logic to it. Pentax's P30 series go for pennies yet they're small, light, easy to use SLRs with accurate light meters and shutters.

Leave a comment:

• OLDSOUL
    replied
    Prime example of slow shutter speed (London, Ontario)

Toronto, Ontario - Chinatown

Toronto, Ontario - Birdseye View

Leave a comment:

• Sam-I-Am
    replied
    My Subaru Brumby at sunset.
    303442_301069336652222_462127487_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• hojo
    replied
    Originally posted by Red View Post
    I love these pics! Makes me want to get into photography if i can get past the $1500 camera!
    The camera body's not the expensive part. The Lenses are!

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X