Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeppers

10char
    1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
    1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
    sigpic

Comment

• Canon EOS350
      photo of a man busking, taken on a cold sunny october day last year by the Brighton Pavilion.
      Image slightly changed using photoshop to make it a bit warmer and more crisp.

Comment

• I should get a camera instead..

Dem birds be anoying black spots!

sigpic

Comment

• now some New beetle love on mcm forums
          im more than happy to help you with questions about nearly all volkswagens
          So what do you want to do, lift it up and throw it in the ditch?
          Cars:
          HI THERE!! : )
          1973 VW beetle 1300 under a cover collecting dust
          1999 VW new beetle 2.0, so its basically a MK4 gti

Comment

• http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ztqxjrm.jpg

Comment

• Comment

• Waterfalls in the Neath valley in Wales. Mix of shots between my Nikon D810 and Mamiya RZ67.
                Sgwd Ddwli Uchaf by Kyle, on Flickr

AfonNedd-PanF50-08 by Kyle, on Flickr

AfonNedd-RPX25-06 by Kyle, on Flickr

Afon Nedd by Kyle, on Flickr

Comment

• Some car shots from a few different meets over the last couple of years.

Retro80S-06 by Kyle, on Flickr

Retro80S-09 by Kyle, on Flickr

SAAB 99 Turbo Side by Kyle, on Flickr

Saab 96 by Kyle, on Flickr

Comment

• I got a lovely Fuji X100T last year and if the sun shines (in Ireland) and theres cars about...

Comment

• Comment

• Very nice, must say that fuji looks to be a cracking little camera. I've been considering an XE-2 for a few years but I own far too many cameras already.

Some more from around Wales all on medium format film. (big 6x7cm negs)

Brecon Mountain Railway - Mamiya RZ67 on Kodak Portra 160 film
                        BreconMR-Portra160-04-Crop by Kyle, on Flickr

Beacons Reservoir - Mamiya RZ67 on Kodak Tri-X 400 film
                        BeaconsRes-400TX-01 by Kyle, on Flickr

Cardiff Bay - Mamiya RZ67 on Kodak Tmax 400 film
                        Merchant Seafarer's Memorial by Kyle, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kei-86 View Post
                          Waterfalls in the Neath valley in Wales. Mix of shots between my Nikon D810 and Mamiya RZ67.
                          Sgwd Ddwli Uchaf by Kyle, on Flickr

AfonNedd-PanF50-08 by Kyle, on Flickr

AfonNedd-RPX25-06 by Kyle, on Flickr

Afon Nedd by Kyle, on Flickr
                          Duw Duw! These photos take me back, haven't been up there for years :O Might have to make the trip
                          They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

• I found this behind my wife's headlight when removing the bumper to paint it and the bonnet, yes I was sticking my finger near it, no it did not bite me and yes it's a red back spider that Moog bangs on about in Australia Lend Us A Ride. Love your work MCM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sheriffjim View Post
                              I found this behind my wife's headlight when removing the bumper to paint it and the bonnet, yes I was sticking my finger near it, no it did not bite me and yes it's a red back spider that Moog bangs on about in Australia Lend Us A Ride. Love your work MCM.
                              Nope nope nope nope NOPE! What is it with you lot and crazy killer everything?!
                              They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

• Originally posted by Twiggy View Post

Nope nope nope nope NOPE! What is it with you lot and crazy killer everything?!
                                Just a spider, all you have to do is not touch it.
                                This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Click this --> https://youtu.be/6_b7RDuLwcI?t=10s

Comment

Working...
                                X