Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your pics on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecks View Post

_MG_7480 by Ecks Reyes, on Flickr
    Its like a bigfoot sighting, but its an R34 suspiciously similar to Rake's. :P

Looks like you're having fun over in Japan though, Ecky.

Comment

• Originally posted by sftmb View Post
      Here's a photoshoot my buddy did for me before he moved to Japan.

Very clean 240! I love the color! I remember I wanted a 240 drift project sooooo bad, and I was going to run Drag Dr31's (or w.e model that is)
      sigpic

Comment

• Anyone ever do anything with pinhole cameras? We made them out of paint cans in photography class in high school and they made some really cool pics for only a couple of dollars. Next time I go home I'll try to find some of them and scan em.
        Originally posted by MOOG
        Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
        Originally posted by Jenga
        You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by FortKid View Post
          Anyone ever do anything with pinhole cameras? We made them out of paint cans in photography class in high school and they made some really cool pics for only a couple of dollars. Next time I go home I'll try to find some of them and scan em.
          I personally have no experience with them or what so ever. But I've seen some videos of people using pinhole "lenses" on a DSLR body and micro 4/3 and they were absolutely rubbish. It would vignette all the way til about 2/3 into the center of the frame, as in you literally won't see anything until 2/3 into the center of the frame and for some you have to go to ridiculously high ISO setting (ISO 6400) to be able to even get an image taken. It might just be that particular "lens" that they used but like I said I personally have no experience with them. =P
          Originally posted by jmacman12
          RLD_evoIX you have good taste
          Rodney is the name, Evo IX is the Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by RLD_evoIX View Post
            I personally have no experience with them or what so ever. But I've seen some videos of people using pinhole "lenses" on a DSLR body and micro 4/3 and they were absolutely rubbish. It would vignette all the way til about 2/3 into the center of the frame, as in you literally won't see anything until 2/3 into the center of the frame and for some you have to go to ridiculously high ISO setting (ISO 6400) to be able to even get an image taken. It might just be that particular "lens" that they used but like I said I personally have no experience with them. =P
            Well it is a paint can with a pinhole in one side and a piece of photographic paper lining the inside of the can facing the hole. Costs like only a few $ to make and is quite fun.
            You need a dark room + chemicals to develop the paper though and they come out negative.
            Last edited by FortKid; 14-09-2011, 12:06 PM.
            Originally posted by MOOG
            Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
            Originally posted by Jenga
            You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

• Having fun with some tilt shift app on the iphone yesterday

^^Damn reflection
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by morganluke View Post
                ^^Damn reflection
                fcuk. who's that sexy cu*t holding the iphone

Comment

• Hahahahaha
                  sigpic

Comment

• I dont think I've ever taken a proper pic of my GTI, or at least from a actual camera and not my crappy ass cellphone.

Empty parking lot + woods + GTI = win?

sigpic

Comment

• Not a proper dubber heco, you ain't rubbin

Comment

• Originally posted by manyu View Post
                        Not a proper dubber heco, you ain't rubbin
                        Lies its all about usage not low and slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by manyu View Post
                          Not a proper dubber heco, you ain't rubbin
                          I know :'(

I'm going for the Function > Form look, but if this was a MK4... oh it would be on bags by now
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just a few snaps I found on my computer from my travels.

On my way to Kansai International airport Osaka

Forbidden City Beijing China

Comment

• Originally posted by kigdaza View Post
                              Those plates are from Texas? Thats my neck of the woods
                              sigpic

1998 Toyota Camry
                              2005 Audi A4 Cabriolet (mums)

Comment

Working...
                              X