Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silvia's picture thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

----------------------------------- 1995 240SX S14 --------------------------------------------------------
    I'm so JDM that even my dick hangs to the right side!

Originally posted by JH26
    Well, the grill is too tall for him, and his Jewish nature leads him to not like ovens.

Comment

Nice pics!

On a side note... Oh how I hate type-s's
      sigpic

Comment

Thankks man
        ----------------------------------- 1995 240SX S14 --------------------------------------------------------

Well, the grill is too tall for him, and his Jewish nature leads him to not like ovens.

Comment

But man the car scene down there is ****ing crazy, up here its a dozen golfs running around. thats a whole other world man...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heco94 View Post
            But man the car scene down there is ****ing crazy, up here its a dozen golfs running around. thats a whole other world man...
            My brother in law has his 81 Rabbit truck sitting out front of my house right now, and he daily drives a 84 GTI

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
              My brother in law has his 81 Rabbit truck sitting out front of my house right now, and he daily drives a 84 GTI
              pics of said mk1's
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Heco94 View Post
                pics of said mk1's
                I'm pretty sure they're mk2, I got the years messed up sorry. And I'm trying to find a picture of them together.
                Silvia
                Frangipani
                Last edited by Silvia; 12-08-2011, 09:44 AM.

Comment

IMG_0704.jpg286146_10150346627605931_651720930_10181290_4011588_o.jpg294660_10150261335291546_563836545_7751523_3849918_n.jpg1.jpg4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Silvia View Post
                    I'm pretty sure they're mk2, I got the years messed up sorry. And I'm trying to find a picture of them together.

They only had mk1 pickups, aka caddy's, and 84 is a MK1 year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Have been busy for a while, but drifting pictures and other rare car pictures are on the way!

Comment

I was lucky enough to get a ride in the Yellow 240 w/ the LS1. It was awesome. Here is an awesome pic of it.
                        Stunt Wars 005.jpg
                        Having trouble Rooting and installing a custom ROM on your Android phone? Ask me for help

Comment

Working...
                        X