Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Camera Gear!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a fuji x100, nikon fe and a polaroid se600

    I just hire or borrow gear for proper shoots
    NG MEDIA
    Flickr|Blog|Website(Coming Soon)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by QuangVuong View Post
      Wow it's been ages since you've been last on.

      And in that absence, it looks like you've got some nice shots!

      How long tip you're heading over to Sydney?
      Yeah its been pretty full on lately haha. I've been stalking when i can but yeah.

      Eh, some of the shots are alright, i find it difficult to get inspiration in what to shoot here -.- Its a bad weather city so i dont get out shooting often -.-

      Not too long now, I'm looking at moving in December rather than January, however finding a place to rent may be interesting :/ I'm still keen on a MCM photography meet sometime tho!

      Originally posted by EGG80X View Post
      a fuji x100, nikon fe and a polaroid se600

      I just hire or borrow gear for proper shoots
      Not a bad idea!
      sigpic
      Flickr | My 1995 Nissan Silvia S14 Q's!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brucey View Post
        Yeah its been pretty full on lately haha. I've been stalking when i can but yeah.

        Eh, some of the shots are alright, i find it difficult to get inspiration in what to shoot here -.- Its a bad weather city so i dont get out shooting often -.-

        Not too long now, I'm looking at moving in December rather than January, however finding a place to rent may be interesting :/ I'm still keen on a MCM photography meet sometime tho!
        I believe Hopko will be organising one very soon now.

        And Im selling off a bunch of camera gear! Its all for the 24-105mm!
        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...408#post266408
        Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
        Flickr

        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

        Comment


        • Your Camera Gear!

          After some words from other users of the 24-105mm, it seems as if it isnt much of an upgrade over my 35-125mm. Sure its a little wider, and is faster with IS. But it seems the 35-135 performs well enough, that the L wouldnt be a worthwhile purchase.

          I thinking that the $900 could be spent on other lenses. I will be picking up a Tokina 19-35mm depending on the condition. And as a 2nd body a 50D.
          Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
          Flickr

          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")

          Comment


          • Originally posted by QuangVuong View Post
            After some words from other users of the 24-105mm, it seems as if it isnt much of an upgrade over my 35-125mm. Sure its a little wider, and is faster with IS. But it seems the 35-135 performs well enough, that the L wouldnt be a worthwhile purchase.

            I thinking that the $900 could be spent on other lenses. I will be picking up a Tokina 19-35mm depending on the condition. And as a 2nd body a 50D.
            Wouldn't a new 24-105 be better than a second hand 50D and a Tokina 19-35 (second hand too I'm assuming) ?
            Obviously I'm a bit biased because I have one, but you can't really say that it's not much of an upgrade without trying it. Maybe swap with someone for a couple of days?

            Comment


            • Your Camera Gear!

              Of course I'd love to try one out, that's why I'm still waiting on Hopko to organise the photo day. I will need the Tokina as I've been invited to shoot my grade's cruise(formal thing).

              And as for the second body, it's either the 50D or the 1D classic. I'm deciding against the 1D, although it's quite good, it's falling behind on age. That's why I'm thinking 50D. Newer body, and I could carry that around easier than the 1Ds.
              Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
              Flickr

              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

              Comment


              • Ok Ive found a very very good deal on a 24-105mm f4L that has an intermittent ERR01 issue. Now this should be that aperture cable issue. How much is the Canon centre in Ryde? Or, what other places are able to do it? Im finding the cheapest place to do it, or maybe someone on here has the experience to do it.

                I can only buy the lens if the price to repair it is less than what it would cost grey.
                Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
                Flickr

                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

                Comment


                • I finally got myself a camera. Its a Fujifilm FinePix S2980 and came with a bag and a 8GB SDHC Card for $189.

                  Its a good upgrade from my phone
                  (which all my photos have been taken with for the last two years.)
                  Regards - Samantha XOXO
                  2001 VX Commodore

                  Originally posted by brian_rs/ss
                  modded auto's are the tits. but i still love playing with my stick.

                  Comment


                  • Nikon D300
                    Nikon 24-70 F/2.8
                    Nikon 50 F1/4

                    Love it!

                    Comment


                    • Your Camera Gear!

                      Originally posted by Ren-dog View Post
                      I finally got myself a camera. Its a Fujifilm FinePix S2980 and came with a bag and a 8GB SDHC Card for $189.

                      Its a good upgrade from my phone
                      (which all my photos have been taken with for the last two years.)
                      Actually a smart buy. Fujifim in my opinion make the best point and shot cameras around well right behind the panisonics (but they use Leica lenses)


                      Sent while yakulting
                      If you love it keep on doing it if not Scram

                      Comment


                      • Well it did this in full auto mode...


                        With a bit of correction...
                        Last edited by Ren-dog; 05-09-2012, 12:17 PM.
                        Regards - Samantha XOXO
                        2001 VX Commodore

                        Originally posted by brian_rs/ss
                        modded auto's are the tits. but i still love playing with my stick.

                        Comment


                        • Got a 60D
                          canon 50mm 1.8
                          Sigma 10-20mm
                          Tamron 30 - 300 w/ fake macro.

                          Need an all rounder... and a 30mm siggy.

                          Comment


                          • Bodies:
                            Canon 5D mark II - Gripped
                            Canon 1D Mark IIn
                            Canon 30D
                            Canon 60D

                            Lenses:
                            Canon 24-105/4 L
                            Canon 17-40/4 L
                            Canon 70-200/2.8 IS II L
                            Sigmalux (50/1.4)
                            Sigma 12-24/4.5-5.6 EX DG HSM
                            Various M42 Lenses + Adapters.

                            Lighting:
                            1x 300w strobe
                            2x 600w strobes
                            6x light stands
                            3x softboxes (varying sizes + modifiers)
                            8x brollies (shoot through, bounce, bounce+ modified)
                            Wireless trigers
                            2x 580EX II speedlites + Stoffen diffusers
                            430 EX II Speedlite + gary fong light sphere)
                            Various reflectors
                            10m hotshoe cable.

                            Accessories:
                            Black Rapid - Rapid strap (dual)
                            Macro extention tubes (passive, and electronic)
                            Canon 500D close up lens (for the 70-200)
                            Various filters (cpl, ND's etc)
                            Manfrotto tripods with 3 way head, and fluid 2 way head.
                            Random cheap brand tripods
                            Spare batteries
                            Remote timers
                            Remote power sources (for cameras, speedlites and strobes)
                            Various lowepro backpacks

                            Comment








                            • Got the 24-105mm f4L! Now to send it off to repair.

                              And, anyone local wanna lend me a flash? Im gonna shoot my grade's cruise and I dont have a auto flash. It would be of great help if anyone would like to lend me one for a bit. Need it by the 24th!
                              Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
                              Flickr

                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(")

                              Comment


                              • ^ Sweet!

                                Any idea how much the repairs will be?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X