Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Camera Gear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuangVuong View Post
    All those bodies and lenses, but no 1D?
    No video on 1D
    Originally posted by MOOG
    Cars, motorbikes and photography. We like you already
    Hopko knows what he's talking about. Listen to him and success will be yours!
    Originally posted by Rosey
    Give it time. Hopko always delivers the hot girls.

Comment

1D Mk4 or the 1DX!

Hopefully by the end of the year Ill grab myself a 1Ds.
      Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
      Flickr

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Hopko View Post
        haha if this photoday/night thing goes ahead i might bring it all for sharing actions if there arent too many people there (i get nervous!).

The 16-35mm got used on Marty's camera whilst shooting the new intro for Season 4 (that's my location and my silvia in the intro) so it counts as MCM styles.

I'm still bummed the MIGHTYCARMODS.COM sticker doesnt fit around my 70-200 lens hood as nice as i want it to tho ha
        I'm in Brisbane if only it was set sometime in september when i have my P's
        sigpic
        RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
        Originally posted by TomBrulinski
        mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

Originally posted by Hopko View Post
          haha if this photoday/night thing goes ahead i might bring it all for sharing actions if there arent too many people there (i get nervous!).
          Lol... I think you have a right to get nervous, a lot of the things listed on your list costs upwards of one grand... o.O"
          Originally posted by jmacman12
          RLD_evoIX you have good taste
          Rodney is the name, Evo IX is the Dream

Comment

Originally posted by RLD_evoIX View Post
            Lol... I think you have a right to get nervous, a lot of the things listed on your list costs upwards of one grand... o.O"
            i think he means nervous in front of lots of people not nervous of people destroying his gear lol
            sigpic

Comment

haha nope people dont bother me haha but people playing with my expensive toys do haha

The MCM boys got to play with all the goodies when they filmed their intro, but i trusted them haha

Comment

Just while were on topic of gear, what should i get next in the way of lenses? I find myself quite often using the 18-55mm kit lens, but would prefer something with better quality while still remaining versatile, any ideas? Oh and it needs to be somewhat cheap, well atleast cheap for a lens :P
                sigpic
                Flickr | My 1995 Nissan Silvia S14 Q's!

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                  Just while were on topic of gear, what should i get next in the way of lenses? I find myself quite often using the 18-55mm kit lens, but would prefer something with better quality while still remaining versatile, any ideas? Oh and it needs to be somewhat cheap, well atleast cheap for a lens :P
                  50mm 1.8
                  best bang for buck lens and it has nice bokeh.
                  sigpic

Comment

Go to page 1 and read my first comment on my equip :P Other than the 50mm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well it all depends on what you are gonna use it for. Id say get the holy trinity.

Canon 35mm f1.4, 85mm f1.2, 135mm f2.0 (L Lenses).

Or if thats out of your range, Id go for the Sigma 18-50mm f2.8. Great lens for a pretty good price(just make sure its the f2.8, not the variable aperture one).

Or upgrade your camera.1100D is full plastic isnt it? Maybe an upgrade to the 600D or the 60D.
                      Canon 1Ds 24-105mm f4L
                      Flickr

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

I will mainly be using it for taking photos of plants, animals, scenery etc so i was thinking getting a Wide Angle would be good. I will check out the camera shop and see what they're like pricewise

I'm not sure about it being fully plastic. But it is extremely light weight so i believe so. I want to upgrade my camera unbelieveably bad, unfortunately as im moving to NSW next year i can't go out and spend that kind of money just yet :P Which is a good camera to upgrade to? Which is best out of the 600D or 60D?

My girlfriend's dad has a 5D MkII Which i was thinking of saving up for (Yeah i know they're REALLY expensive) But i'd rather just get a really good one that way i don't need to upgrade any time soon Any ideas?
                        sigpic

Comment

60d is better but the 600d is very close and costs less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Is there a huge quality difference?

I was talking to my girlfriend last night about photography, she said that people have good photos because of there cameras, Now i kind of didn't agree because theres a lot more than that to it. But does the camera make a huge difference?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brucey View Post
                              Is there a huge quality difference?

I was talking to my girlfriend last night about photography, she said that people have good photos because of there cameras, Now i kind of didn't agree because theres a lot more than that to it. But does the camera make a huge difference?
                              The difference isnt huge between the 60d and 600d its pretty much just size and ease of use.

If your going from a pocket point and shoot to a dslr, yes, but from a beginner dslr to a pro one, no.
                              I would give a better explanation but im on my phone ajd its really shit to type on forums with.
                              sigpic

Comment

better glass > better body

Comment

Working...
                                X