Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest episode is live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.japaneseautocentre.com.au...om.php?id=1581
    tada
    i have no idea what it is. looks somewhat like the ass of an mx-5 though. but i dnt see marty driving something like that. so idk really

Comment

hold up it says colour white that car isnt white. nd wen u click on it u get a gallery of a bunch of other cars including an evo x all with covers on.

is the white one just the s15?

Comment

also says coupe, and made in '99'...... hmmm
        "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

the RX-7 they found in the auctions maybe?? was white, is a coupe, and the third gen RX-7's were made from 1992-2002
          "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

Originally posted by .OZZY. View Post
            the RX-7 they found in the auctions maybe?? was white, is a coupe, and the third gen RX-7's were made from 1992-2002
            yeah grrrr. hurry up nd make the release ep for the car guys. lol i hope its a rx-7 i love them.

Comment

MkIV Supra, imo.
              sigpic

Comment

i think its a sube someone said they seen martys sube but hes never had a sube on the show so yeah?

Comment

i said i had seen his subaru... and by that i mean my subaru ... well it is now ... i got a scrapped liberty wagon from him that he was selling parts off ... see looks like this...

that shot was taken by marty as i was loading it up.
                  Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

Wow, your all so horribly wrong
                    My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

its a liberty aint it? but its nt aloud in the country or something cuz of something in the boot?

wtf was in the boot?

Comment

i just think everyone needs to chill... all we know is its a car.. atleast it isnt a sk8 board...
                        so just relax. and how the hell did we get onto this topic...
                        actually dont answer that...
                        Cars
                        Tunes
                        Cartoons
                        Tuning Cars

Comment

theres a new episode up on autosalon.

Comment

Working...
                          X