Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods Sydney March BBQ - Homebush Bay Sunday 14th 2010 @ 12:30

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really enjoyed meeting you lot! I think the catering was about right Glad you enjoyed the day, we'll throw some video up as soon as we've got it and cut it!
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Yes I second all that. Was great to put some faces to avatars and avatars to user names, and user names to real names.

Will get the video up in the next couple of days once we get sent the footage from fauxpas as we shot most of it on his handycam after our battery went flat!

Thanks for the turn out and I was thinking next time we'll bring a Rug Dr so that everyone can remove all the human slime from their cars!

(And Marty will upload the Christmas Party video - won't you marty?)
      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

was a good day lads and ladies.

had fun meeting some of y'all!

Comment

Moog & Marty, just a reminder I need an address to send that footage...
          My YouTube ~ My Ralliart Colt ~ Midnight Run

Comment

Originally posted by fauxpas View Post
            Moog & Marty, just a reminder I need an address to send that footage...
            Marty has sent it to you mate. Thanks!
            MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

when are yu ganna have a another one

Comment

Please dont bring up old threads trisha. Im sorry to tell you, you just missed out on a meet, there was one last weekend
                Owner of a Toyota Corolla, JDM status pending. See it here!

Visit my Flickr! You know you want to! And like my facebook page here!

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I saw the video online of the meet! So jealous! Looked like a sick time. Im hoping our MCM North American members can do a meet sometime and Marty and Moog should come
                  Official Honda Ninja
                  Built Not Bought

Comment

Any plans for a Melbourne meet up guys? Keen to bring the 31 out for some show

Comment

Originally posted by AUSBen31 View Post
                      Any plans for a Melbourne meet up guys? Keen to bring the 31 out for some show
                      there was a Melbourne meet the same time as sydney, its over and i guess there wont be another for a while.
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by MOOG
                      RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
                      Originally posted by TomBrulinski
                      mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

wha a massive thread revive

Comment

Working...
                        X