Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yahoo Emails Bouncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Emails Bouncing

hi guys, all emails from mighty car mods to yahoo email addresses are being blocked, we've got the boffins looking into it, but for now new registrations and email notifications aren't going to make it through
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

will this affect emails going to mcm via yahoo mail?
    THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

I had the same thing with GMail. The registration email was detected as spam and put into a spam folder.

I suspect somehow your smtp address has been blacklisted. Dunno what your setup is but if your mail server has open relay enabled and someone took advantage of it....

Comment

same issue for gmail

Originally posted by Marty View Post
        hi guys, all emails from mighty car mods to yahoo email addresses are being blocked, we've got the boffins looking into it, but for now new registrations and email notifications aren't going to make it through
        It is being blocked on gmail as well... I ended up finding the rego email in my spam box. a simple click and now your unblocked. maybe make this a sticky or add it to the rego page when creating a new account.
        12' Forge Prototype MK6 VW GLI DSG Autobahn /// 11' MK6 VW GTI DSG 4-Door /// OLDIES but Goldies
        Click cars for photo links...

Comment

Just got my activation email that i applied for last week! its getting through yahoo now

Comment

Thank you for sharing information .

Comment

Working...
            X