Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ep - Mighty Rego Mods!! (2x07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ep - Mighty Rego Mods!! (2x07)

All new episode live! Mighty Rego Mods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKw9A0E520A

Go gettit!

thats right! a super techy-nerdy episode... enjoy
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Watched it last night cool episode, interesting too.. did EXACTLY that to a similar vintage pulsar

Comment

wow! That looked really complicated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Righteous... Nice vid...

Was the Moog dialogue at the end "Do you like that Martin?" meant to be in there? Or was it, dare I say, a faux pas?
          My YouTube ~ My Ralliart Colt ~ Midnight Run

Comment

Good stuff guys.
            sigpic

Comment

i love the guy from the servo who was telling you guys to get that piece of shit out of his shop. gota love custumer service

Comment

Very nice! I recently replaced just the outer CV joints on my Mazda. It cost me less than $100 to do both, and I didn't even have to remove them from the transaxle. Very informative episode that should help a lot of folks out.

Also, something to keep in mind when bleeding brakes by pumping the pedal: Try not to pump the pedal through its full travel. Deposits form in the un-used surfaces of the master cylinder and they can damage the seals if you push the pedal beyond its normal range of travel. Especially if the car is old. It's not uncommon for people to end up with a sinking brake pedal very soon after bleeding their brakes.

I prefer to pressure bleed my brakes (and clutch) systems. Just get a big syringe and some rubber hose and force the fluid in from the caliper. Chances are you'll overflow the reservoir, so be ready for that (brake fluid eats paint).

Glad to see another public-service type episode!
                My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
                The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
                My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
                sigpic

Comment

this episode is basically a day at my work ...

but today was a lil different ...

started like this ... replace alternator ... next car replace coil pack ... next car replace clutch ... next car solve power steer noise add fluid.

thats what i did today.

but the other day i had a hilux come in and it had a metal to metal brake noise ... the problem was the inner pad had fallen out and it was using the piston as the pad ... so caliper rebuild ... new rotors and new pads.

also it was very good to see you guys using never seize on the slides ... everybody just puts rubber grease on them and they fail ...

so just for the record if they have metal into a plastic sleeve use rubber grease but if its metal on metal use never seize.
                  Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

I was wondering what was that thing that Marty used to clean the engine bay after he did everything
                    Looks like a red hand held can thing of some sort?
                    I make vinyl stickers!
                    PM me for details
                    Or Click here to visit my Facebook page

Originally posted by jmacman12
                    Some say that his skin glows in the dark, because it's been vinyl wrapped and that his hands adhere to anything. All we know is that he's called the sticker stig!

Comment

deagreaser gun, about $25 at a auto parts store, you need an air compressor to use it

stick the degreaser in the pot and it works kinda the same as a paint gun, just don't aim it at electrical stuff cause its under pressure it will worth its way through the rubber seals.
                      Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                        deagreaser gun, about $25 at a auto parts store, you need an air compressor to use it

stick the degreaser in the pot and it works kinda the same as a paint gun, just don't aim it at electrical stuff cause its under pressure it will worth its way through the rubber seals.
                        what about a solvent solution, like all pourpose cleaner?
                        Cars
                        Tunes
                        Cartoons
                        Tuning Cars

Comment

you can stick any liquid you want blown out of it along with a lot of air, degreaser works well for engine bays, there are less harsh cleaning solutions if you're worried about paint/rubber etc

Comment

so you could also use that to clean your breaks for paint?
                            Cars
                            Tunes
                            Cartoons
                            Tuning Cars

Comment

Now on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKw9A0E520A

Comment

Working...
                              X