Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Ep - Mighty Rego Mods!! (2x07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youtube link added!
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Very good ep, mainly as it used the 1994 pulsar the entire time!

Lol, use an N14 pulsar in every video and i'll never be stumped by a question on my car!
      My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

I just noticed something... lol @ the levels of VodaFone reception... Glad I don't have to deal with that any more :P

Comment

Originally posted by BMSSS View Post
          Very good ep, mainly as it used the 1994 pulsar the entire time!

Lol, use an N14 pulsar in every video and i'll never be stumped by a question on my car!
          Definately!!! Now after watching it, i think i should do my CV'S!!! The noiseis quite the same on hard lock turns!!
          And of course good job Marty, but instead of ""blowing"" it up, probs should teach people how to demo derby their cars!!
          1994 Nissan Pulsar- 14.982 1/4 mile...
          2006 Mazda 6 MPS- 336.7HP, MazEdit Tune; Corksport Exhaust and Air Intake, Turbosmart BOV, Pedders Coilovers

Comment

demo derbying a car is harder than you'd think, you need welding skills and to follow a whole bunch of rules (believe me, we've looked into it)

and its quite hard on the body too, there is a reason people use big old cars with poles welded in
            Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

*Slaps knee like a hillbilly* Damn! Need to trade those soldering iron skills in for some welding points!!
              Oh well, it was an idea!! So wat happened to the pulsar??
              2006 Mazda 6 MPS- 336.7HP, MazEdit Tune; Corksport Exhaust and Air Intake, Turbosmart BOV, Pedders Coilovers

Comment

Great video and was that phone call staged?

Comment

we never kiss and tell

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                    we never kiss and tell
                    And that folks is what we call a fine gentleman!!

Comment

LOL. Marty

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                        we never kiss and tell
                        thats not what you said to me last night
                        Cars
                        Tunes
                        Cartoons
                        Tuning Cars

Comment

Great episode guys! My only critique, however, is Marty shouldn't be doing work like that in sandals! I've had crap fall on my boots all the time, I'd probably have broken toes if I didn't.

Comment

they are safety boots!

Comment

lol if you say so sir. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X