Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**MCM Official Rules Now In Effect, Please Read**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **MCM Official Rules Now In Effect, Please Read**

We have updated (or in this case) created forum rules for the masses.

The MCM forum team encourages that you go and read these rules before continuing on with your daily forum routine.

It is important.

They can be seen here:

http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...155#post408155

**It is important to note, the rules will not be made retroactive to avoid complications**

Additionally, we would like to notify you that there will be a forum update coming in the future.

This will mean a prolonged blackout period, we apologize in advance for the inconvenience.

There is no ETA how long the black out will be nor when it will occur. When we find out, we'll announce it.

This also means that it will bring many changes to the forum so you can stay tuned for that as well.

Sort of things like minimum post count to create threads, merging sub forums and general cleaning.

Again, we don't have the ETA for the black out so such implementations and many others are currently taking back seat in favor of other priorities.

Thanks,

The MCM Forum Team
    Last edited by jmacman12; 04-04-2013, 10:49 AM.
    sigpic
    My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
    Click here for the MCM Shop
    Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
    "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
    -Michael Jordan

all of these new changes sound good.

Comment

Sounds good, apart from not having the forum for an unknown amount of time.
      Thanks to all mods!
      Daewoo Nubira: Sold
      Mazda 3: now bro's car
      R33 Skyline: Project
      VX commy S: Sold
      Mazda 323 Astina SP20: Daily

Originally posted by MrSheep
      You can tell this movie is awesome because it has "2" in the title, in place of the word "to".

Comment

I'm just curious about this: "Sort of things like minimum post count to create threads, merging sub forums and general cleaning."

You want people to spam in other buidls, or ride threads, before they can show their own?
        sigpic

Comment

I'd say members rides and introductions will be exemptions to that rule
          1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
          1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah there wil be exemptions to the rule about posting new threads like introductions, since it would be stupid to have a min post count before you can say, Hi I'm this guy and I like this stuff... but to keep some of the stupid, hey I found this, look at this threads or I have a question about (something we've all seen before), having minimum post counts before they can post will help. Since it will make more people search before they start new threads since they won't be able to.
            Jay
            GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
            1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Siren and Milk have got it! The only sub forum to that exception will be introductions!
              sigpic
              My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
              Click here for the MCM Shop
              Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
              "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
              -Michael Jordan

Comment

I like the new rules but all the recent bans? I feel very disappointed with the actions that were made in the last few hours.
                Current-2008 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5V6(Inspire in Japan!)
                Past-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 custom 6.5 years of proud ownership

Originally posted by MOOG
                I hope you like it. Literally fresh off the mastering press 1 hour ago!
                http://www.mightycarmods.com/collect...duction-single
                I DO!
                Originally posted by karmot31
                LOL your engine doesn't run backwards when you put it in reverse. Just saying...

Comment

Originally posted by Bucko View Post
                  I like the new rules but all the recent bans? I feel very disappointed with the actions that were made in the last few hours.
                  Thank you for maturely stating that! It's nice to see!
                  THE MAAAAAD SCIONTIST

Comment

Originally posted by KUM_HONOR View Post
                    Thank you for maturely stating that! It's nice to see!
                    I appreciate the feedback and hope that a warning was good enough instead that of a whole year!
                    Current-2008 Honda Accord EX-L 3.5V6(Inspire in Japan!)
                    Past-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0 custom 6.5 years of proud ownership

Originally posted by MOOG
                    I hope you like it. Literally fresh off the mastering press 1 hour ago!
                    http://www.mightycarmods.com/collect...duction-single
                    I DO!
                    Originally posted by karmot31
                    LOL your engine doesn't run backwards when you put it in reverse. Just saying...

Comment

Though I note that you said if you have problems with bullying, contact police. I know for a fact that the cops can't di shit if its on facebook with the persons name and address known. Let alone on an International forum where people use pseudonyms.

Saw NT police about slander and personal details on facebook of mine being posted on a public page on facebook. I was told they can't do anything. I can guarentee its the same for MCM forums.

Please get facts straight before you tell people to do it, they are wasting time going to see police.

Sent using my Galaxy S4 4G, yeah, Classy Redneck!!
                      -Christopher Scott

"Rumbuck"

National President
                      NT State President
                      Darwin and Surrounding Areas Chapter President

Bullets in the Gun Ute Club

Comment

read and noted

Comment

Working...
                        X