Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just when you thought he got not get any more powerful...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just when you thought he got not get any more powerful...

Congrats to Rake for becoming a MCM forum ADMIN!

thats right

administrator, he can mess with EVERYTHING now. Proper.

Congrats to Rake and thanks for all your hard work in keeping the forums maaaad.
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

just one step closer to world domination

Comment

Now that your admin you can change your forum title from yoda to something else since you don't watch star wars, sherlock perhaps? hehe

Congrats Rob, you earned it man!
      sigpic
      My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
      Click here for the MCM Shop
      Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
      "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
      -Michael Jordan

Comment

yep he can set user titles and all that shizzle
        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Congrats Rake you deserve it
          Jay
          GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
          1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Congrats Rake on your new promotion!!!

Just don't forget about that old saying about power and corruption and you'll do fine....

Comment

where's that damn delete button

Comment

congrats champ, use the force wisely

Comment

Speaking of the user titles - whats with that? is that based on post count?
                  My Ride - TF Altera LS/VRX/Verada/Ralliart 3.5 Manual Bitsa

Comment

There's a few general ones (Junior, Senior etc I think) but if we feel a little naughty after a night of wearing pink shirts in kings cross we might just change random member's titles to something else

Comment

lol i was wondering about the greasy.

Comment

haha i got veto'd on the greasy one :P

hands dirty implies only the hands are dirty because you've been working on your own car... not at a grease smearing party with your friends while your car is at a workshop getting its oil changed

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post

hands dirty implies only the hands are dirty because you've been working on your own car... not at a grease smearing party with your friends while your car is at a workshop getting its oil changed
                          I want to go to your parties marty lol

Rake Grats mate =)
                          Originally posted by MrCelica
                          This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
                          Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post

Can't it be both? And congrats to Rake on the promotion!

Comment

Just noticed the new titles lol nice work =)
                              Originally posted by MrCelica
                              This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
                              Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X