Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

So I started playing around and then I couldn't do it so I was like "MMMAAARRRTTTTYYY!!!" and then marty finished setting it up. And now we have Tapatalk for all the people who wanted it.

If you've had your head in the sand, Tapatalk is a mobile app available on iPhone, Android, Blackberry and others for forum browsing optimised for mobile usage.

Get to it!

mad home brew forum icon
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

It gave me a notification to downoad it when I came on the forum, but credit card expired. Will download it another time.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by MOOG
      RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
      Originally posted by TomBrulinski
      mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamster54 View Post
        sif pay for tapatalk.
        Do you know how to write/say anything positive? There are keyboard warrior forums better suited this rubbish elsewhere
        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

i find the forum works good just in the browser on my phone ... no need for tapatalk that costs money when my phone dose it fine.

but if you already have tapatalk then it would be good.
          Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

thanks mcm now i can browse the forums on the go with ease
            i asked god for a bike and soon realized god doesnt work that way. so i stole a bike and asked for forgivness,
            the early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
            sex is not the answer, sex is the question, yes is the answer.

Comment

Who wants to be positive? Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment.

Comment

Negativity is not only bad for the forum, but it is bad for you and everyone around you. Its not something we want on this forum, if you don't like that, there is no one forcing you to stay here.

But great to see Tapatalk support guys will make MCM on the go a bit better, now I have 2 forums on there
                Jay
                GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Setting it up seemed relatively simple, and it's free for the forum owner. No loss, all gain. There was a few requests for it, so why not?

Some can justify the few dollars for the app.

Comment

Success I guess Rake and Marty saw BMSSS's comment and were like: "oh yea forgot about that..."

I'm pleased to say that I'm typing this from my iPhone!!

Thanks admins!!
                    sigpic
                    My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
                    Click here for the MCM Shop
                    Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
                    "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
                    -Michael Jordan

Comment

YAY!!!!!!!

Thankgod! Now i shall be able to be more involved as my computer time is rather cut short now days!!
                      My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Thank goodness for that. Mobile internet from vodafone was way too crap without this app.

Comment

For some reason from my phone I can't see the unread threads, it just comes up blank. But when I go on PGA I can see the unread threads.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by djzayas
                          I picked Up a cleen stock as a rock s14 from a old grandma the other week
                          Originally posted by NL_Taylor
                          what did she upgrade to ? a GT-r ?
                          My N14 SSS

Comment

Originally posted by Sm1l3y View Post
                            For some reason from my phone I can't see the unread threads, it just comes up blank. But when I go on PGA I can see the unread threads.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
                            Rather than clicking Unread, just do All. Shows the same stuff.
                            If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful-dodgeR View Post
                              Rather than clicking Unread, just do All. Shows the same stuff.
                              Yep thats what i always do aswell, much easier
                              My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X