Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoutout: Web Designers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoutout: Web Designers

hey guys, is anyone here crafty with web design/development?

we're looking to update, the current site is a little old and has a few flash bugs that have been hard to get rid of

so far i've done all of it (web, forums etc) but i think its time to call in the cavalry

if you or someone you know is good with this stuff and wants to offer their services that would be great

just like the videos, our budget is limited (or we'd just chuck ten grand at someone and have the best site in the word

look forward to hearing from you lot!
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

I'm happy to do graphics work for you guys, I can't help with the implementation too much due to time constraints (Uni and such). I can handle Photoshop items (Headers, adverts/promo's, menu gfx etc) and lightweight Flash projects. I'll throw an example or two your way later tonight.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm a designer by profession, but like Cress pointed out not much time to throw at it ..

Does the website actually get used anymore? I thought everything was more focused towards the forum? I'll also try to get some ideas made and shoot them over to you.
      sigpic

Comment

i have the skills to make everything work (web development, css, div etc) but not much of an eye for graphics - the website still gets a surprising number of hits, so it'd be great to have it looking good

the pages that are there don't need to change much except for a merchandise page which works a little better

i can send over any graphics/photos etc if you guys want something to play with

not looking for charity, happy to pay we just dont have a stack of money!
        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

i can use windows paint
          Cars
          Tunes
          Cartoons
          Tuning Cars

Comment

Originally posted by Gman View Post
            i can use windows paint
            We have our champion.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gman View Post
              i can use windows paint
              Please, can I touch your feet.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by quix0tic View Post
                Please, can I touch your feet.
                Please can i kiss your feet!!
                (Yeeeaaahhh probs toooo far!! But Hey!!)

Amen to merchandise!!!
                1994 Nissan Pulsar- 14.982 1/4 mile...
                2006 Mazda 6 MPS- 336.7HP, MazEdit Tune; Corksport Exhaust and Air Intake, Turbosmart BOV, Pedders Coilovers

Comment

example me up dudes! and hit me up for elements to use when you're good and ready

[email protected]

Comment

The dog has chewed through my godamn network cable at home, the 20 meter one that goes from my modem to my router , so I'll have to make them at home and upload at uni. Shredded the door frame as well the rat bastard...
                    sigpic

Comment

wow man your dog is hungry

its the modern version of 'my dog ate my homework' haha!

Comment

Im Good At Server Dev....
                        If thats Any Help
                        1997 1.4Ltr Proton Satira 3 Door Hatch!
                        If you get shocked you did something wrong!

Comment

Could use the font, and maybe some stocks of you two?
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's Sample #1 ... just a quicky, gimme some feedback as to if it's heading in the right direction, not sure what you're looking for.

Quick explanation: The main banner with the car's bum would obviously need stock pics from you guys; and it can rotate between pics, etc. The navbar needs a spruce and will have rollovers, the 3 placeholder items in the middle are for whatever; news of the day... pic of the day... stuff like that and obviously they need work too.

Oh and I don't think the pic will display the diagonal background lines too well so if it looks odd I apologise.

FEEDBACK pls guys, easiest way to contact me is my email; [email protected] or just dump your brain funk on here and I'll get to it l8r.

Last edited by quix0tic; 21-04-2010, 05:09 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

i also reckon (using quicks example), using the big box, you could put your recent videos.
                              but not just episodes, but instead of you always posting on forum, just make a small vid of whats happening, when where etc. like a meet
                              you dont have to post on youtube or auto salon, just to keep up with your forum members..
                              Cars
                              Tunes
                              Cartoons
                              Tuning Cars

Comment

Working...
                              X