Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please update your location

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please update your location

Go to your user profile, enter your location (country is fine, at least enter your state if in Australia)

why? this makes buying and selling MUCH easier, and also helps other forum members give you helpful advice relevant to where you live
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

All done

Comment

Aww..no more fun computer jokes in my location =(
      Need Computer Help? Ask me

My Car Build Project (Gone)
      Current Car

Originally posted by MOOG
      I fail at MCM
      Look what I did to MOOG D=

Comment

My location will never change. Texas ftmfw!
        There is just no future for me in a cheap, dirty mitsubishi.

- marty.

Comment

I have changed it

Comment

Thanks people, makes things much easier plus its cool to see all the different corners of the world that the MCM forumers come from!
            Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

^^
              Like This

Comment

hey marty how r u!? you made me get into your show and now i love cars!
                wondering if mightycarmods wanted to come to brissy this year?!

Comment

Its great that you show interest in MCM and all but you have to appreciate their busy schedules which makes long commutes harder for them. Also as much as everyone wants what you're asking for it wouldn't be fair to others if MCM only chose you. Besides that fact they legally cannot do it.

They have already stated that they will not mod your car for you in the FAQ, thats why they have a show

Read up here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...sked-Questions
                  sigpic
                  My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
                  Click here for the MCM Shop
                  Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
                  "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
                  -Michael Jordan

Comment

Who knows were the mighty car mods HQ house thing is

Comment

Why does it matter?

Comment

lol... like they're gonna tell everyone so they can get swamped by car nuts?!
                        Current Project - 1994 Series 1 Nissan R33 Skyline GTS-T - Slammed but clean!
                        Current Project - 1995 AE102R Corolla - Loud, and slammed - FOR SALE - PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!
                        Previous - 1985 Subaru Rex (Sherpa) - **SOLD**
                        Previous - 1994 EG Honda Civic GLi - **SOLD**

Comment

a mate of a mate of mine lives near where they shoot at...im guessing that would be their headquarters...and no i am not going to tell anyone where that location is because its out of respect for the site, show, and marty and moog.....but yeah i have now changed my location aswell...
                          1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

Comment

Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
                            out of respect for the site, show, and marty and moog.....
                            Thanks mate much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                              Thanks mate much appreciated!
                              no worries mate, i would be in the same case if i was the one recording the show....i wouldnt want everyone in the world knowing where i live aswell...and have 100 people coming over always to see whats happening...just isnt cool....ive drivin past a couple of times while you guys wer shooting in my mates car because he goes that way to get to his mates house...but we dont even slow down....its just i want to see the show...i get excited when i see a new episode...lol....i just tell my mate MCM has something new coming...hehe...
                              1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

Comment

Working...
                              X