Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please update your location

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im pretty sure if someone wanted to find out where it was.. they easily could. jst sayin. i personally dont know were it is but a friend of a friend of a friend of mine's cousin lives near by

Comment

yea they probably could...but i reckon mcm should have its own 'secret garage' hehe....but yea....its just a privacy thing i just look at it as that is somebodys home i wouldnt want 100 people coming to my door or standing out the front just to see what i was working on...
      1997 Nissan Stagea RS-FOUR Dayz - weekend fun car

VE series 2 commodore omega - daily

Comment

Already done
        Me on the book of faces
        http://www.facebook.com/hollands
        sigpic

Comment

did this when i registered
          I am from New Zealand and Mighty Car Mods is Mighty!
          hey go to http://www.amazd.co.nz/forum/ if ur into mazdas it mostly for aussies and kiwis

Comment

yea same

Comment

Originally posted by sleek3 View Post
              a mate of a mate of mine lives near where they shoot at...im guessing that would be their headquarters...and no i am not going to tell anyone where that location is because its out of respect for the site, show, and marty and moog.....but yeah i have now changed my location aswell...
              +1.

I know where it is, and seen somecars others havnt.

But as Sleek3 Said, Lips are closed on that topic. Again, out of respect for the guys
              Originally posted by MOOG
              "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
              Originally posted by MOOG
              You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
              Check out my page:

Comment

cheers marty and moog u are doing a great work.. u r some inspiration down here in india for young and car crazy mechanics..

Comment

Really lol? Bump a year old thread for something not relevant to it. Should make an introduction thread and post that.

Comment

* oh i luvz you marty and mooooog* ha ha ha lol
                    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.
                    sigpic
                    ^^copyright NDH 795^^

want to know more? http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-gt4-track-car

Comment

this is just here so i can check if i need to change my location
                      SENT FROM THE NISMO BADGE ON MY MICRA

Comment

All Done

EDIT: Just realized this is a year old.
                        Last edited by Lumia; 09-12-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModYourCar View Post
                          Who knows were the mighty car mods HQ house thing is
                          Flurpy's Lair, NSW.
                          sigpic

Comment

I know this is off topic but im new and a bit confused as to where i can start a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by hayaikuruma98 View Post
                              I know this is off topic but im new and a bit confused as to where i can start a new thread?
                              You can't make a new thread in announcements, only the admins can. Just click one of the other topics like 'introductions' then click start new thread at the top.
                              sigpic
                              Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier.

Comment

So I guess I'll no longer be popping in and out of being active, oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X