Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - NEW VIDEO - Behind The Scenes Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mighty Car Mods - NEW VIDEO - Behind The Scenes Special

We had a couple of guys follow us around during the making of most recent sub-install episode. They did a great job so I hope you guys enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4mgGQjJl0
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

I want that mic!!!
    My YouTube ~ My Ralliart Colt ~ Midnight Run

Comment

nice video look like a pretty high tec edition programe you guys use whats with the tamworth workshop dont you guys usually film at martys frong yard lol
      cheers sam
      MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ITS ALL THERE ,WOODWORKING ,SHEET METAL FABRICATION ANYTHING CUSTOM

http://www.youtube.com/user/sscustoms100?feature=mhee

Comment

wow i never knew you guys put so much hard work and effort. This really changes the prospective for all the mighty car mods videos i ever watch.

Comment

RJ45 Crimping Tool?
          Lol
          Nice Video...
          1997 1.4Ltr Proton Satira 3 Door Hatch!
          If you get shocked you did something wrong!

Comment

MAD ... no really, it's been awesome to see how you guys have progressed with your production and post production abilities ... very impressive stuff. And MOOG, where's the next single! :-)
            sigpic

Comment

How good are macs for editing etc aye?
              The best, i use macs for all my old music and video editing.
              Wonderful machines!
              My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

wow theres more effort put into making this show than they put into making coronation street.

whats that square thing with the lights that makes noises?? it looks like fun.

Comment

Puts a new perspective on how much effort goes into making the videos just that much better.. love your work

Comment

im out of downloads, i cant watch it yet. its still loading : \ but i get my dloads back tomorow
                    Arigato Taxi!

Comment

Great video!! made me smile
                      Hope you guys enjoy making them as much as we enjoy watching them

Comment

Originally posted by Scream View Post
                        Great video!! made me smile
                        Hope you guys enjoy making them as much as we enjoy watching them
                        We love it!
                        MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
                          We love it!
                          you guys must for the amount of episodes you have made. maybe if you need a hand with any of the technical stuff my bro could help out ... he used to be techincal director for CH 9 in sydney ... now hes just doing freelance stuff. but im sure you could hire him. he comes with his own camera and equipment as far as i know. if you want to try it out send me a PM.

i also guess you love it because you now get paid for the episodes
                          Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

when is this vid going up?

Comment

its so awesome to really see 2 guys making their own video from scratch. im so touched by the song.. keep up the great work guys..

Comment

Working...
                              X