Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mighty Car Mods - NEW VIDEO - Behind The Scenes Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, loved the behind the scenes, and the music really complimented the video, well put togeather guys!
    sigpic

Comment

The actual episode that this was made during was just uploaded last night so should go live in the next 24 hours on autosalon...
      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

You guys are doing great work, in terms of content and quality!

Comment

yeeehhhhhh... i enjoyed a lot to watch your episode that was very interesting and i download it on my iphone.
          Automobile Moving

Comment

Woh 2.5 year old thread revival
            1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
            1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
            sigpic

Comment

Forum newbies...always great at finding long lost threads that most people have forgotten about
              Think about how stupid the average person is,
              and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.

Comment

Haha, mate that's some special CPR he does.
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'd love to get a track behind the video. It's just so peaceful.
                  “Faster, Faster, Until The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.”

Comment

now we know what your magic is :P Excellent work for you gents. Would be awesome to meet ya.
                    Protege for Life

Club Protege on facebook. Fan or owner?

Comment

Dunno how I missed watching this video and I thought I'd seen them all! Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X