Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iTunes is back by popular demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iTunes is back by popular demand

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

A kind MCM fan is now donating the bandwidth to host MCM on iTunes again because the bills were huge.

Big thanks to http://segpub.net/

Episodes should be up again and updated regularly in the next week or so.
    MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

SWEET! Thanks to the guy who donated for this!
    Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

thank gawd

Comment

Thanks Heaps to the people donating!

Comment

Wow, how kind!

Nice, thanks kind donator!
          My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

FTW! Now I can easily put it on my new Ipod
            1978 ke30 corolla - 4age - rally car work in progress

Comment

I'm just wondering where I can find the iTunes feed... ...the one in the iTunes store still has the "We're out" podcasts as the last one...

Comment

Thanks, Guys youre awsome!
                Oo S K Y L I N E oO

Comment

Yep i can only find the were out cast.

Cam

Comment

videos being processed at the server end now, should be up later tonight all going well!
                    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by marty View Post
                      videos being processed at the server end now, should be up later tonight all going well!
                      On YouTube or iTunes???...

Comment

itooooooons!
                        Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Woohooo, finally!

Comment

Is it still the same feed that's in iTunes???...

And if you want to get stats for the podcasts in iTunes, try using www.feedburner.google.com... ...I was using it back in 2005/06 when I was living in Japan and podcasting my time there... ...It's now been taken over by google but basically does the same thing it was doing 5 years ago...

You might need to start up a new podcast feed for iTunes... ...Because what you do with FeedBurner is send you podcast feed to it... ...and then the "burner" feed you get you give to iTunes...

There are other feed data websites out there that work with iTunes... ...But FeedBurner was one of the first...

Comment

thanks for the tips mate, we have to keep the XML feed at the same address for now

it should update over the next 24 hours with all the latest eps

Comment

Working...
                              X