Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't ruin the surprise! + The Mechanical Stig

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ruin the surprise! + The Mechanical Stig

hi everybody!

work is progressing nicely on our little show car, we've enlisted the support of some people to help get the car finished in time...

Ben or 93tzlegacy as he is known on here has helped us out in the past particularly with the episode about my RS Turbo, you'll see some more of him as this episode progresses

He'll also be keeping an eye on any threads where people are gonna try and ruin the surprise of what out little show car is gonna be! so even if you know, "think of the children!!" and keep it to yourself... cause only about 5 people (okay 6 including my mum) have seen our nissan micra show car in the flesh!

this episode is going to be massive and ten shades of awesome - moog and I can't wait to finish it off!
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Originally posted by marty View Post
    He'll also be keeping an eye on any threads where people are gonna try and ruin the surprise of what out little show car is gonna be! so even if you know, "think of the children!!" and keep it to yourself... cause only about 5 people (okay 6 including my mum) have seen our nissan micra show car in the flesh!
    Er... You said in the same sentence:

-Don't ruin the surprise!
    -Hey everyone, the car is a nissan micra!

Might want to edit that :P

And while you're at it, I'd like +2209 rep and the custom title 'ಠ_ಠ'

hugz & kizzez
    -Artful.
    If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

I'll pretend like I didn't just read what the car was.
      Can't wait to see it. Wish I could go to Auto Salon.
      '90 Corolla Seca SX

Comment

Originally posted by Artful-dodgeR View Post
        whisper whisper whisper
        -elbow jab-

Comment

Ah, thats why my post got edited yesterday If u guys wanna keep it such a big "surprise", u might wanna do smthn about that fb pic (its kinda obvious)

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Keller View Post
            Ah, thats why my post got edited yesterday If u guys wanna keep it such a big "surprise", u might wanna do smthn about that fb pic (its kinda obvious)
            there is no spoon

i mean, facebook pic
            Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Originally posted by Rake View Post
              -elbow jab-
              Hi-5!

Betty bought a bit of butter.
              If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

Originally posted by Artful-dodgeR View Post
                And while you're at it, I'd like +2209 rep and the custom title 'ಠ_ಠ'

hugz & kizzez
                -Artful.
                with only 198 posts? c'mon man... gotta work harder than that welcoming all the new people!!!

Comment

there is no spoon

i mean, facebook pic
                  Oh ofc, there never was right? *wink wink*

Comment

with only 198 posts? c'mon man... gotta work harder than that welcoming all the new people!!!
                    That coming from the Admin with only 205 posts! :P

Comment

Dont worry, wont say a word on what it is
                      My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                        That coming from the Admin with only 205 posts! :P
                        Yeah but unless were all gonna like start a mutiny against marty, his rep will remain. Ohh and marty, i have painted the AD22VF's on the pulse checker. Thanks to the help shown on the gtir, however, i removed the caliper to paint them!
                        Can my rep be "has the reputation to make nanna's car mad''?? I think the vids definately work as a guide! the proof is in the pudding (pulsar)

Pics moved to Clean N14 pulsar thread. Too big and well, too big.
                        Last edited by CHKURPLSE; 23-08-2010, 12:52 AM.
                        1994 Nissan Pulsar- 14.982 1/4 mile...
                        2006 Mazda 6 MPS- 336.7HP, MazEdit Tune; Corksport Exhaust and Air Intake, Turbosmart BOV, Pedders Coilovers

Comment

I TOLD YOU GUYS

I KNOW THE SECRET

Being tested by the Quality Assurance team in this pic

Sorry Marty, Mog i couldnt help myself.

Cam

Comment

That kid forgot its hard hat!! Fkn Bob the Builder, everyone ban ur kids from watching it, he takes the hat off once, and the kids think they can too!!
                            1994 Nissan Pulsar- 14.982 1/4 mile...
                            2006 Mazda 6 MPS- 336.7HP, MazEdit Tune; Corksport Exhaust and Air Intake, Turbosmart BOV, Pedders Coilovers

Comment

When will the episodes come out?
                              Oo S K Y L I N E oO

Comment

Working...
                              X