Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melbourne Autosalon Video is LIVE! Mad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Autosalon Video is LIVE! Mad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzVqmY6UvuE

it was BIG, big show, big edit, we both lost our voices

also I think the moogster took it to the next level with this one, just watched it at the bro-in-law's place and he has "fully sick subs" in his lounge room and the bottom end is massive!
    Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

epic love the hyundai bit, was rofl's.

Comment

best bit was when moog went nuts about the nissans... NAAAEERRHHH!!!!!
      sigpic
      Current cars: BMW 320i 2006, Celica ZR 2003, Falcon Ute XL 2004, Nissan Navara 2005, Hyundai Sonata 2003.
      Previous cars: Ford Falcon ute XLS 2005, Saab 93 convrtable turbo 2002, Mercedez C200 2005, Mitsubishi Triton 2001, Mitsubishi Pajero 1996, Falcon Stationwagon 1998, Subaru wagon 1982.

Comment

haha nice video...

got me thinking though... WTF am i going to say in Sydney?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
          haha nice video...

got me thinking though... WTF am i going to say in Sydney?
          Nothing, just stutter wildly and look dumbfounded as they point the camera at you.

That's sure to make the final cut.

Comment

Love the vid... ...Thought I saw the GF...

A little bummed I didn't get a photo with you... ...but I did get some good vid of you guys interviewing some other guys...

Quote of the day came from my GF when some bikini girl jumped in front of a car I was trying to photo... ..."outa' da way *****! You gotta body for modeling, but a face for radio"...

The look on that girls face was priceless...

Comment

Originally posted by htial View Post
              ...but I did get some good vid of you guys interviewing some other guys....
              Post it up - YO!
              MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by MOOG View Post
                Post it up - YO!
                Will do...

Comment

"outa' da way *****! You gotta body for modeling, but a face for radio"...

bahahahhahahahhaha ahahhahah.
                  sigpic
                  Current cars: BMW 320i 2006, Celica ZR 2003, Falcon Ute XL 2004, Nissan Navara 2005, Hyundai Sonata 2003.
                  Previous cars: Ford Falcon ute XLS 2005, Saab 93 convrtable turbo 2002, Mercedez C200 2005, Mitsubishi Triton 2001, Mitsubishi Pajero 1996, Falcon Stationwagon 1998, Subaru wagon 1982.

Comment

Originally posted by htial View Post
                    Quote of the day came from my GF when some bikini girl jumped in front of a car I was trying to photo... ..."outa' da way *****! You gotta body for modeling, but a face for radio"...
                    Your GF sounds like a keeper.

Great vid, but there were too many promo chicks in it. I dunno, is it just me, or did the Melbourne Auto Salon promo girls seem like bigger attention whores than the ones in Perth or Adelaide?
                    Last edited by Tone; 31-08-2010, 12:30 PM.
                    R.I.P. Saab Automobile 1947-2011

Comment

We got so many emails asking for more promo chicks, more cars, more interviews. More everything! But then the video would go for hours. We try and put in as much as we can in a short amount of time but it's always a tricky balance!
                      MCM MAGAZINE ISSUE 5 OUT NOW. Have you got a copy yet? Mighty Car Mods Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                        Your GF sounds like a keeper.
                        It's hard to say which I love more... ...my '95 S1R33 GTS-t... ...or my '84 Harajuku Girl...

When I got them both back to Australia I did put a wide body kit on one... ...but I'll leave that up to your imagination...

As for the promo girls... ...I've never really been a fan of them at car shows... ...if I wanted to see a girl jumping around in a bikini I'd stay home and have my GF do it... ...at least then all the teasing I'd have to go though would end up with me feeling thirsty and sleepy...

Comment

Just watched the video
                          Love it, keep them coming!
                          I make vinyl stickers!
                          PM me for details
                          Or Click here to visit my Facebook page

Originally posted by jmacman12
                          Some say that his skin glows in the dark, because it's been vinyl wrapped and that his hands adhere to anything. All we know is that he's called the sticker stig!

Comment

Nice,Nice,Nice,Nice.........AWSOME!
                            Oo S K Y L I N E oO

Comment

this was a huge fun event, loved it :P

Comment

Working...
                              X