Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby :)

So yer im 16, first car is a nissan pulsar n15 sedan , love the MCM show and cant wait for more episodes...also my first time on the forum, any idea on what there is to do?

cheers

Originally posted by J.OCP View Post
    So yer im 16, first car is a nissan pulsar n15 sedan , love the MCM show and cant wait for more episodes...also my first time on the forum, any idea on what there is to do?

cheers
    hiho, is your pulsar stock, or does it have shiny things? i enjoy looking at cars modded or not so feel free to post some pics

things to do ey.... put on this monkey suit and Dance boy !!!! * wip lash*

Comment

yer its completely stock expcept from my sound system which is just pioneer headdeck with alpine type s speakers....here are some photos any ideas for any mods?
      Attached Files
      Last edited by J.OCP; 06-03-2010, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Wow, so only a few thousand members so far who own/have owned a Poosa .

Welcome mate!

The GA16DE isn't the bets engine to modify, but there are always things you can do to make the car more fun (mechanically speaking). A full exhaust system (4-2-1 extractors through to 2 1/4" mandrel bent with 12" hotdog resi) give the car some room to move its legs, while increasing the airflow makes it easier to breathe. The stock airboxes are fairly shonky on the N15, so it's easy enough to create a better system with a CAI. More expensive avenues are things like a lightened flywheel + heavy duty clutch makes it feel a lot faster! Also, a short-shifter make those pesky shifts a bit more fun.

Jump on www.pulsar.org.au for more info, and a recommended seller for Pulsar stuff is www.gccorp.com.au (Gerard is the owner).

...not that I know anything about pulsars...
        If at first you don't succeed, add duct take.

Comment

Originally posted by J.OCP View Post
          yer its completely stock expcept from my sound system which is just pioneer headdeck with alpine type s speakers....here are some photos any ideas for any mods?
          the mods i suggest are what artful( =p ) said!! ( as i know nothing xD )
          since your on your p's and with that car id say just mods that increase the reliability. After, when your on your fulls you can mod it up with the usual suspects. Under no circumstances rice it up , nothing shows off your pinki finger then massive rims, big spoilers, and tonnes of tune stickers on a stock car o.O
          Last edited by Berry; 06-03-2010, 09:39 PM.

Comment

hahaha yer totally agree cept for the rims thing, im thinkin of getting a plain set of rims for as cheap as possible.....but yer artful dog, is that stuff allowed in nsw under the p-plater laws, coz wouldnt that increase the power of the car?

cheers

Comment

thats fine, im thinking more of massive chrome low profile 20 inch rims on cut springs sort of thing

the things art mentioned wont defect you.. as long as the exhaust isnt too loud ( 90 dB for cars i think ) and its none turbo it'l be right ( rims no bigger then 2 sizes from stock, if you go bigger you'll need to get an engineers certificate )

Comment

All true, all true.
                If you want to see what mods can be done legally etc to a pulsar go look in members rides at my N14 SSS, its got a couple!
                My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X