Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another nissan..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWD turbo. you might need to get used to torque steer.
    Want some Japanese license plates for your JDM ride? check the FS section! Here

Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories
    Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 complete
    Japan 2012: June -> Organising Visa

Comment

im quite happy with it tbh lol. so long as its faster than what i;ve got now..im happy lol
      Parallel lines have got so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet.

IF IT'S TOO LOUD, YOU'RE TOO OLD

My N16

'how-to' de-badge your car

Comment

Ja sam iz Sarajeva, ali sad zivim u Americi (New York). Odakle si ti?
        sigpic

Comment

To many Bosnians in this thread :S

Nice car mate =)
          Originally posted by MrCelica
          This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
          Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

not enough mate :P

i ja sam sa sarajeva, ali smo se preselili u australiju kada sam imao 5 godina

My N16

Comment

Lol This is NOW A BALKEN THREAD !

Ja sam iz Hrvatska. Ovdje sam otkad sam bio 7. Ima neki od Bosanaca i Srbe oko na ovaj forum.
              Originally posted by MrCelica
              This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
              Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

Ja sam preselio kad sam imo 5 godina.

Skyline nisam znao da si iz hrvatske, trebo si mi reci kad si mi vidio Avatara
                sigpic

Comment

moj otac je iz hrvatske!

now that i think about this...i wish i paid attention in my final years of Bosnian school...instead of gettin my mum to do my hw for me :P

My N16

Comment

ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority ...
                    WoW Gold CheapRunescape GoldCheap Maplestory Mesos

Comment

Originally posted by Blueberries View Post
                      ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority ...
                      wow that sounds familiar...

My N16

Comment

Yea fitting a SR20DET in is going to be hard work and very costly.

You need to replace all engine mounts, new ecu, new loom, all new wiring, you will need a custom exhaust etc etc etc

Best be will be to turbo the current engine, cheaper and easier.
                        Even most people who turbo there N14 or N15 usually opt to go for a SR20DE+T over a engine swap!
                        My 1994 Pulsar on MightyCarMods Forum

My 1994 Gunmetal Silver N14 SSS Intro and Build on PGA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle.TC View Post
                          If ever get an SR20 from a GTIR into a N16 that would be awwwwesome. It would make a good sleeper for sure
                          speaking of sleeper ! found someone in melbourne with a stock as rock looking N16 but rocking the QG16DE get this + T ! :O

Comment

two of my new additions:

..stay away from my petrol, and i stay away from your kids....

forgot to say that i also upgraded my audio recently, and am now just waiting to save up some mulah for a custom, show worthy system! will post pics when its all in
                            BiH-PULSAR
                            Now with an S
                            Last edited by BiH-PULSAR; 18-07-2011, 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot to say..

My N16

Comment

Originally posted by BiH-PULSAR View Post

i saw this a while ago, and if you know of how i can get it to be similar to this (performance wise) it would be

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=599898

i was thinking of calling the guy, but might be wierd saying, "hey..i randomly found you on the internet, and i like your car..wanna tell me bout it?"

You might be interested in Rob's old N16, owner-built turbo conversion really nicely done. Was an old moderator on PGA some time ago and used to make trubo manifolds for the GQ and GA motors. In any case if you're going to do all the work yourself FWD turbo can be amusing. But it's an awful lot of work to get into when you could just get a factory OEM turbo car later (Wish I did this instead of turbocharging my Pulsar! )
                              Originally posted by Ron
                              ARE YOU ALLOW TO PUT NEON LIGHT IN SIDE THE CAR LIKE BRIAN SKYLINE IN 2 FAST 2 furious

Originally posted by MOOG
                              Metal owns all others and that is all!

Daily - 1991 Corolla SX
                              Project - 1988 N13 Pulsar SVD 18LE Turbo

Comment

Should of bought a Silvia.. Suits ur name :P
                                (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)
                                S K Y L I N E

Comment

Working...
                                X