Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another nissan..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    Originally posted by Blueberries View Post
    ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority ...
    wow that sounds familiar...

Leave a comment:

• Blueberries
    Frangipani

• Blueberries
    replied
    ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority ...

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    moj otac je iz hrvatske!

now that i think about this...i wish i paid attention in my final years of Bosnian school...instead of gettin my mum to do my hw for me :P

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    Frangipani

• Heco94
    replied
    Ja sam preselio kad sam imo 5 godina.

Skyline nisam znao da si iz hrvatske, trebo si mi reci kad si mi vidio Avatara

Leave a comment:

• SkylineR31
    That Guy

• SkylineR31
    replied
    Lol This is NOW A BALKEN THREAD !

Ja sam iz Hrvatska. Ovdje sam otkad sam bio 7. Ima neki od Bosanaca i Srbe oko na ovaj forum.

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    not enough mate :P

i ja sam sa sarajeva, ali smo se preselili u australiju kada sam imao 5 godina

Leave a comment:

• SkylineR31
    That Guy

• SkylineR31
    replied
    To many Bosnians in this thread :S

Nice car mate =)

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    Frangipani

• Heco94
    replied
    Ja sam iz Sarajeva, ali sad zivim u Americi (New York). Odakle si ti?

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    im quite happy with it tbh lol. so long as its faster than what i;ve got now..im happy lol

Leave a comment:

• liger_zero9999
    Frangipani

• liger_zero9999
    replied
    FWD turbo. you might need to get used to torque steer.

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    i think i might go with the QG now that you mention it.

what you mean by...un-driveable?

Leave a comment:

• liger_zero9999
    Frangipani

• liger_zero9999
    replied
    yeah, not a bolt in conversion i'm affraid. if you had a N15 SSS or a N14 SSS it would be a completly diffrent story.

But if you do go down the SR20DET route. do let me know. i have some things here that will make it a bit more un-driveable

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    wow. thanks for the info! i was only informed that you can get a half cut for a couple grand and that it will "most likely" just fit in lol. thanks for the info again!

Leave a comment:

• liger_zero9999
    Frangipani

• liger_zero9999
    replied
    There has been a SR20DET -> N16 conversion done before, but it looked like alot of work, engine mounts being one of the more annoying points to worry about, then it was the wiring up of the car, Drivetrain e.t.c. its not a bolt in conversion.

The link that you have of the White N16 is a QG18DE+T conversion. its probably going to be your best route. off the top of my head you would only need something like a T28 turbo ( its off a GTiR) or failing that, a T25. or whatever gregor was running on that car
    with the QG18DE you can run about 6psi safely on the standard internals and ECU. any more than that and you'll need bigger injectors and a re-tune of the ECU.
    liger_zero9999
    Frangipani
    Last edited by liger_zero9999; 12-05-2011, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    BiH-PULSAR I think we might have something in common.. O.o
    ahhh sheeetttt lol. odakle si?

If ever get an SR20 from a GTIR into a N16 that would be awwwwesome. It would make a good sleeper for sure
    yeh, imagine pulling upto next to a n16..and thinking, "oh yeh, this guy...psh" then...BANG! i win..the dream lol.

i chucked some chrome interior trim in between the crevases of my glove box and door trim, and gave it a bit of a luxury look about it. i will only put a body kit on it, if it deserves on. no point in putting it on, and giving not only others, but myself a false sense of mind :P. but thanks! keep up with the brake dust

yeh it was a 7th gen. its a beautiful car, but yeh..couldnt fit i can fit in the back of one wierdly tho :S. as for the fur, i went to spot light and saw a 1mx1m square for $8 or so, so i bought it, traced a 12" circle, where it would sit, and chucked some velcro strips on the back..the velcro is a ***** to take off tho..now my girlfriend has my reject sub with pointless velcro on it lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X