Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another nissan..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MrCelica
    MCM Gold Member

• MrCelica
    replied
    Hey & welcome! Clena car and tasteful mods!

With your mums celica, is it a 7th gen like mine? I could imagine you would'nt fit in it quite well. I'm 17 nd 6 foot and i'm pushing it. I'll have to say bye bye in another few years if i get any taller i reckon.

Anyways, welcome & enjoy your stay! We're a friendly bunch!

PS: How'd you get the fur on that sub?

Leave a comment:

• Rosey
    ain't no frangipani

• Rosey
    replied
    I think the inside of my rims are still dirtier.. :P But welcome man, N16's aren't "that" bad, some simple cosmetic mods would get it looking good, just not like one of my managers who has a full bodykit on his N16 :\

Again, welcome!!

Leave a comment:

• Puddle.TC
    Frangipani

• Puddle.TC
    replied
    Originally posted by BiH-PULSAR View Post
    hey, we all gotta start somewhere, and whilst on p's...not much to work with

ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority :P

i saw this a while ago, and if you know of how i can get it to be similar to this (performance wise) it would be

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=599898

i was thinking of calling the guy, but might be wierd saying, "hey..i randomly found you on the internet, and i like your car..wanna tell me bout it?"
    If ever get an SR20 from a GTIR into a N16 that would be awwwwesome. It would make a good sleeper for sure

Leave a comment:

• Heco94
    Frangipani

• Heco94
    replied
    BiH-PULSAR I think we might have something in common.. O.o

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    does this count..?

i had to use oven cleaner to weaken it lol.

but thank you for the welcomes

and the reason i didnt put dirty pics up is cos, you wouldnt go to a job interview with a dirty suit now would you :P
    BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S
    Last edited by BiH-PULSAR; 11-05-2011, 04:24 AM. Reason: forgot to add it in

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    is it just me, or does anyone else get a sense of accomplishment in life, when someone famous talks to you? this is MAAADD!

Leave a comment:

• MOOG
    administrator

• MOOG
    replied
    We like Pulsars here at MCM. Welcome. They're a great bunch here ad very helpful.

Moog

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    hey, we all gotta start somewhere, and whilst on p's...not much to work with

ever since i found out that a gtir engine car fit in a N16...i have wanted to do it, so thats what im currently saving up for..on the side.....somewhere near my last priority :P

i saw this a while ago, and if you know of how i can get it to be similar to this (performance wise) it would be

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=599898

i was thinking of calling the guy, but might be wierd saying, "hey..i randomly found you on the internet, and i like your car..wanna tell me bout it?"

Leave a comment:

• Puddle.TC
    Frangipani

• Puddle.TC
    replied
    Hey and welcome!

lol good to see another N16 here. mines bog stock tho, not really worth showing.

any questions just fire away

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    Now with an S

• BiH-PULSAR
    started a topic another nissan..

another nissan..

hello everyone,

names Silvio, and like everyone on here...love the show!

like the title says, i am a nissan owner..but probs not the same as everyone...

introducing...Mr Broom! (the noise, not the household object...even if they have the same 0-100 speed)

its a 2005, N16 Nissan Pulsar. when i was buying my first car i had 3 options..mums, dads and mine.

mums: celica..that didnt turn out very well seeing as im 6"5 and one of the only ways i could fit was by nearly lying down.

mine: VY commodore, but i could only find a vx with my budget back then that met my criteria..and i didnt like the look of the stock standard vx.

dads: pulsar: fuel efficient...quite...non-hooning car...manual

as you know, got dads option..but i put my own twist on it. first thing i did was chuck a sub in it. now seeing as ai just bought a car, i didnt have much dough, so i got a crappy repco pro-linear sub..

it was awesome to me, cos i have never had a sub before. to spruce it up a bit..i even chucked some fluff on it, thinking it was the rage!

..it wasnt.

i saved some cash and spent the rest of it on a sound system. currently it has,
    1xalpine type r sub on 414w rms
    4xalpine type s speakers on 114w rms
    1xpdx-5 channel amp.
    aaaaaand some dynomat.

hoping to upgrade that a bit with some splits, and another type r sub, both inverted ..so in other words, bye bye boot space

seeing as this wasnt enuf to tick off my old man, i chucked a pod filter, only cos i heard it makes noise, and he HATES hoons! i did my research before i posted anything here, and saw a couple threads on pod filters..and yes..i have done it wrong..BUT! dont fret, i will put a case around it when im on holidays in a month

also...who said you cant hoon in a FWD!

anywho, hello
Working...
X