Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another nissan..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jmacman12
    replied
    Keep your cars build in your members ride/build thread please, this is strictly an introducion thread!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    decided to sticker bomb my car...after much contraversy to some :P

it came out quite nice if i may say so! i like it!

i even put the MCM sponsorship logo :P *which was a ***** to put on if i may say so! get ontop of that boys lol*

now! quick question.

i have that armorall protective wipes, do you reckomend me putting that ontop of the stickers and mcm logo? or will it fade/mess it up

Leave a comment:

• renchamp
    replied
    That car is shakin!

Leave a comment:

• SN34ZY
    replied
    haha Bumpin, go the fluffy dice

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    *Warning*-has naughty words

hello! like i said i would get a vid of my sound system and post it here, i took one today in a side street.

the music i played was

and

they are the bass-iest songs i have atm, and 'no hands' makes my speakers crackle :S

anywho, here is the vid:

*sorry for the crap sound quality, my mic on my phone cant pick up the noise, but in real life, it sounds amazing *

i consider the rear view mirror useless when i turn up the volume. here is why:

when i start driving (with minimal music)

2011-07-23 12.51.29.jpg

after im done (what i can see...basically, nothing)

2011-07-23 12.51.16.jpg

Leave a comment:

• SN34ZY
    replied
    Originally posted by BiH-PULSAR View Post
    i just gave it its first wax today. if i had a good camera i would get some photo's goin on, but all i have is my mobile lol.

i might get a sound system vid tomorow and a few pics

thanks guys!
    Yer sweet as, be good 2see, def get a camera n upload some. Borrow a mates or somethin The 1st wax job always looks sooooooo guuuuuuud

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    i just gave it its first wax today. if i had a good camera i would get some photo's goin on, but all i have is my mobile lol.

i might get a sound system vid tomorow and a few pics

thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• SN34ZY
    replied
    MMMMmmmm Nissan, Gotta love what they build. Nice ride mate, keep the build comin

Leave a comment:

• moe92
    replied
    i get the exact same thing i only got a pulsar cause i wanted a sr20 which i could drive on my pzs

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    that pulsar is amazing lol.

joel...if i had a dollar for every time i heard that lol.

Leave a comment:

• Joel_
    replied
    Should of bought a Silvia.. Suits ur name :P

Leave a comment:

• WildZero
    replied
    Originally posted by BiH-PULSAR View Post

i saw this a while ago, and if you know of how i can get it to be similar to this (performance wise) it would be

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/...owtopic=599898

i was thinking of calling the guy, but might be wierd saying, "hey..i randomly found you on the internet, and i like your car..wanna tell me bout it?"

You might be interested in Rob's old N16, owner-built turbo conversion really nicely done. Was an old moderator on PGA some time ago and used to make trubo manifolds for the GQ and GA motors. In any case if you're going to do all the work yourself FWD turbo can be amusing. But it's an awful lot of work to get into when you could just get a factory OEM turbo car later (Wish I did this instead of turbocharging my Pulsar! )

Leave a comment:

• BiH-PULSAR
    replied
    two of my new additions:

..stay away from my petrol, and i stay away from your kids....

forgot to say that i also upgraded my audio recently, and am now just waiting to save up some mulah for a custom, show worthy system! will post pics when its all in
    Last edited by BiH-PULSAR; 18-07-2011, 09:01 PM. Reason: forgot to say..

Leave a comment:

• N15
    replied
    Originally posted by Puddle.TC View Post
    If ever get an SR20 from a GTIR into a N16 that would be awwwwesome. It would make a good sleeper for sure
    speaking of sleeper ! found someone in melbourne with a stock as rock looking N16 but rocking the QG16DE get this + T ! :O

Leave a comment:

• BMSSS
    replied
    Yea fitting a SR20DET in is going to be hard work and very costly.

You need to replace all engine mounts, new ecu, new loom, all new wiring, you will need a custom exhaust etc etc etc

Best be will be to turbo the current engine, cheaper and easier.
    Even most people who turbo there N14 or N15 usually opt to go for a SR20DE+T over a engine swap!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X