Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from the States (USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the States (USA)

Hey there everyone! I am happy to say I am finally a VW owner and this is my first car so... YAY! lol Here is my 1997 Golf MK3 4 cylinder 2.0L I just got on saturday the 13th. If you have any suggestions as to what I should do to it please feel free to post anything. I am open to any suggestions. I am new to this whole car thing so help me out everyone because i am ready to start modifying my new car and adding my own personal touch to it

Salutations! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy you stay blablablabla

If you want to learn a thing or 2, start by going down the episode list. Additionally there is a members video section, how to & tech talk. Generally speaking people know what they are talking about, and if they don't, they usually get banned or something. Nah just kidding, banning can occur at any second for no specific reason.

Btw I'm no admin and I dont know what I'm talking about.

Enjoy your stay!!!
    Originally posted by deadcell96
    It's like Underground 2 all over again.
    Originally posted by jmacman12
    ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingdutchy View Post
      Salutations! Welcome to the forum, and enjoy you stay blablablabla

If you want to learn a thing or 2, start by going down the episode list. Additionally there is a members video section, how to & tech talk. Generally speaking people know what they are talking about, and if they don't, they usually get banned or something. Nah just kidding, banning can occur at any second for no specific reason.

Btw I'm no admin and I dont know what I'm talking about.

Enjoy your stay!!!
      Thanks a lot!

Comment

Don't let Dutchy scare you, he means well

Welcome to the forum and mad car dude

We are quite a friendly bunch since it is a small forum so feel free to share anything!

Enjoy your stay
        sigpic
        My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
        Click here for the MCM Shop
        Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
        "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
        -Michael Jordan

Comment

Oh hey isn't scaring anyone lol I appreciated the reply. I never ben on any kind of forum so not only is this my first car and first time doing mods, this is my first time on a forum

Comment

Well rest assured that this forum is very friendly, so the more you use it the more we get to know you and the more help we offer!

Great forum to choose as your first one
            sigpic
            My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
            Click here for the MCM Shop
            Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
            "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
            -Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by jmacman12 View Post
              Well rest assured that this forum is very friendly, so the more you use it the more we get to know you and the more help we offer!

Great forum to choose as your first one
              Oh most Definitely! I love the MCM crew!

Comment

Like Jmac said, you couldn't really have picked a better forum to start your career on the internet. Most forums aren't nearly as friendly and patient as this one, and likewise goes for the members individually.

Welcome to MCM, enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to ask for help

Comment

Pffft hahaha friendly and patient except for the dutchy!

Hey weird... a dutchie is a donut here in Canada!

Welcome to the forums dude and nice VW! They are great cars!
                  Have fun modding it

cheers!

Comment

Working...
                  X