Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Whats up From Canada!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Whats up From Canada!

Hey Guys whats up, my name is Devin. Just a bit about myself, I am a racer, i used to race go-karts, and still watch racing and help out when I can. I used to have a bunch of Subaru's. Now I'm the proud owner of a 1988 Volkswagen Golf GTD. Its a 1.6 Turbo Diesel, Lowered on Rokkor Coilovers, 8 Inch wide Corrado Stealies in front, 9 inch in the back. I run a 195/45R15 on all tires, Canadian Law says that I have to not be able to see any tread on my tires looking down on my fender. There is 3 degrees of camber in the rear. 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust with a magnaflow muffler and a 90 degree turndown. 30 psi of boost tial 38mm wastegate, front mount. Single Round Crosshair headlights, 6000k HID, 16v Big Front lip. Im sure I missed something haha.

Well thanks guys

Woah, would love to see it some time! By the sounds of it you sound like you are from Quebec If not, then you won't understand my joke

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay
    sigpic
    My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
    Click here for the MCM Shop
    Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
    "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
    -Michael Jordan

Comment

Nope sorry not from Quebec, I'm a little more east coast then that ;-P haha Nova Scotia is where I call home.

Comment

Thats cool, we need more maritimers around here anyways
        sigpic
        My 2008.5 Mazda Axela GT
        Click here for the MCM Shop
        Have you seen the MCM WIKI page? If not, click here!
        "Limit's, like fears are often an illusion"
        -Michael Jordan

Comment

Sup dude! Welcome!

Nice to have another VW fan around.

Comment

Working...
          X