Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from a African Lost In New Zealand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a African Lost In New Zealand

Been a avid watcher (As have we all I guess) for so many years,

I've always been into cars with my old man racing for the Shell/Alfa Romeo Team back home in South Africa and got started on the track as soon as I was old enough.

Lots of cars and adventures later and I'm now living in Gisborne, New Zealand been here almost a year and after a break up and the "Fun" Of moving to a new country I've finally got to a place where I realized what I really was missing was having a car in my life I cared about, Because of the Ex that just wasn't a option as was supporting two people and all the rest that comes with it.

Well its a few weeks out of that and while its been hard and sometimes the depression almost won I've finally found a car here that I've always wanted to own for years.

Picked it up and honestly have not stopped smiling. already building the parts list and bankrupting myself. Man have I missed this.

Can't wait to see what everyone else is up to and even more excited for a MCM NZ meet, will be one long drive but so so worth it.

So in short. Hello, and thanks for having me! seriously been part of a community like this mean more than most will ever know.

guess I'll have to start a build thread.. but holding off till the Chopped Sticker arrives!

hi .
    This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Click this --> http://flamingtext.com/net-fu/proxy_...ageoutput=true

Best video --> https://youtu.be/pPaEdvCs1C8

Comment

Working...
    X