Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All. Not sure which project to start.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All. Not sure which project to start.

Hey everybody, I have been watching MCM forever.

I decided to join the forum since I am keen to start a new project. I have been out of the mod game for a while since having two kids.

I have three cars and can not decided which one to start with. Looking do an engine swap.

My daily is the Jimny which I purchased as my Civic Si had gear box issues and I did not have the time to mess with it. It is super slow so I am keen to do a M18A swap from a Suzuki Liana and possible put a small supercharger on later. I also had the thought to turbo the Civic Si or do a B swap but I am not as keen on the b swap as I have done one before. Not sure what I am up to with the GLi.

Cars:
    Suzuki Jimny 2006 Z Series
    M13A engine (so slow)
    Rear ARB air locker, 3inch Lift, Rock Sliders, Bash Plates, Snorkel, Bull Bar. Diff Breathers.

1993 Honda Civic Si Manual
    D16A8 Engine (Stock)
    skunk2 adjustable coil sleeves, KYB sports shock and Front strut brace.

1993 Honda Civic GLi Auto
    Stock.

Cheers,
    Raph
    1993 Honda Civic Si Manual
D16A8 Engine (Stock)
skunk2 adjustable coil sleeves, KYB sports shock and Front strut brace. 1993 Honda Civic GLi Auto
Stock. Suzuki Jimny 2006 Z Series
M13A engine (so slow) 
Rear ARB air locker, 3inch Lift, Rock Sliders, Bash Plates, Snorkel, Bull Bar, Diff Breathers, 15 Steelies with 29inch Toyo OC
Working...
X