Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hellooo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stressed
    replied
    hello i am from the caribbean and i am looking for a mazda sk82 bongo f8e engine with 3 speed transmission workshop manual. We dont have have this van domestically which makes this workshop manual very hard to obtain. i got two of these engines from our forign used parts dealers. i used one in my mazda b1600 with a gear box the other one is in my fathers 99 ford ranger with the transmission. these engines did not come with harness or ecus. used a g6 harness and ecu on mines but bought an ecu and tcu online for my fathers own and i also built an engine harness using refrence from mines. need a manual to wire the transmission. the vehicle has been down for 8 months trying to get the transmission working

Leave a comment:

• Brumby
    replied
    Welcome to the Forums!

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Hello from the MCM forum!

Everyone loves a Bongo

Leave a comment:

• Anuka
    started a topic Hellooo.

Hellooo.

Hello,
    Little Introduction as im new to the forum.

Ive been a follower of MCM for a long time now (cant remember when i started watching the vids tho,) Really loving their work, made me interested in DIYs too.

Im From Sri Lanka (any sri lankans here ? )

I have a Mazda Bongo van (I dont own it, It belongs to my Father but i drive it everywhere). Its a 2.0 Diesel . What yall think about it?
Working...
X