Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australian car enthusiast now living in Norway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slipn
    started a topic Australian car enthusiast now living in Norway

Australian car enthusiast now living in Norway

Hello!

Thought I would finally join the forums after being a huge MCM fan for years now.

My name is Rudi and I have been a massive Japanese car fan since the late 90's when I first got my license.
    My first car was a Ford Laser.. yes the exact same as the TRD Laser

Then after that I bought my second car another Laser but this one was the TX3 4WD Turbo version. Australians will know what these are. Basically the same as a Mazda Familia GTX.
    This car paved the path for my love of turbo cars, I loved driving this and cruising around the Sunshine Coast where I grew up. I lost my license multiple times in that car and I modified most things myself, even made my own front mount intercooler, all of which now that I look back was awful but I had fun doing it and learnt a lot!

After that I owned many cars from a CA18DET S13 180SX a DC2 Integra and even a AE86 that I put a 20 valve in.

But now I am the very proud owner of a R32 GTST Skyline in Australia and a Nissan Cefiro A31 here in Norway that is my pride and joy.
    Its actually the only one in Norway with plates and I have spent a small fortune on it. Basically was Auto RB25DE but now manual RB25DET NEO... and about a million other things.

I moved to Norway a few years ago with my wife and have been heavily involved with the car scene, going to and working with the Gatebil festivals and making lots of new friends.
    Bit of a change from Australia but thankfully my love of cars and having a house with a garage has kept me sane during the long winters here!

Look forward to hanging out here!

• Brumby
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• slipn
    replied
    Originally posted by pandaman01 View Post
    should try and import a holden to norway lol
    You have no idea how popular that would be... Everyone here is always telling me how they love the "maloo" ute

The big thing here now is barra engines, I get like 3 messages a week from people asking me how they can get one

Leave a comment:

• pandaman01
    replied
    should try and import a holden to norway lol

Leave a comment:

• MHR1294
    replied
    Ohhh Gatebil, something I will visit one day!

Welcome to the forums

Leave a comment:

Working...
X