Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom
    replied
    I have zero experience with diesels! Its going to be a learn as i go thing!

Leave a comment:

• JimmiB
    replied
    keen to see how you go with this a diesel as I don't have a great deal of experience with diesels!!

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    replied
    Originally posted by Fury556 View Post
    Welcome I do like the mk3 golf shape, particularly ones with a VR6 lump in them! Can't say I know much about them though, are the engines anywhere near as tuneable as the PD engines?
    I have absolutely no idea! My knowledge on this car, yet the engine is next to nothing.
    A week ago if you asked me if i would ever own a Volkswagen yet a diesel one i would've said no!
    I'm going to be doing coilovers and wheels first just to make the look of the car a bit better, that stock fitment just aint cutting it for me! After that im going to dig into the engine bay a little bit and see whats up, i know i should be able to get some decent power out of it being a diesel!

Leave a comment:

• Fury556
    replied
    Welcome I do like the mk3 golf shape, particularly ones with a VR6 lump in them! Can't say I know much about them though, are the engines anywhere near as tuneable as the PD engines?

Leave a comment:

• TomTom
    started a topic New member from Australia

New member from Australia

Hey guys, new to forums never really used them before!
    I'm a massive Nissan fan, maybe not Moog level but close
    I have been into cars and motorcycles for as long as i can remember.
    I just recently finished restoring a 1971 Suzuki TS125J after lots of blood sweat and tears!
    2 days ago i bought a 1995 MK3 Volkswagen golf GL TDI (Same as the budget street cred golf but a different engine )
    Can't wait to start tinkering with it and see where it takes me, as of right now it is completely stock but not for long!

Look forward to chatting and meeting some fellow car enthusiasts!

~Tom
Working...
X