Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from United States

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from United States

Hello to all members of MCM forums I am Steve I'm from the USA cali I drive a 07 mitsubishi eclipse gs with a 4g69 always liked the might car mods show on YouTube I hope it keeps on going because this show is awsome also helps too with thoughts of what to do with cars!

Welcome Steve!

Sounds like a pretty cool car you've got with lots of potential! Any pics? And do you have any specific mod plans...?

Comment

Well I got some rpw pistons and valves I had installed running on hackish tubes for N.A atm but I havent dyno ed it with a cold air intake 440cc subi blue injectors I have a STR turbo manifold I am waiting on some other parts but the downer is this car is the second car I have thats auto I have I have a evo x and ralliart turbo and a 92 eclipse gsx but I think it will still push boost I may get an external tranny cooler I'm not trying to push tremendous about of boost but I want it to be different in a 4g69 4th gen eclipse because it is an awsome car it does hold potential I'm very motivated for this car

Comment

Nice car Steve! Welcome to the forum

Comment

Working...
        X