Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought some Chopped Valve Caps but then my wheels where CHOPPED...away from my car.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought some Chopped Valve Caps but then my wheels where CHOPPED...away from my car.

Hey everyone, I had a shitty day today since I woke up to all four wheels gone. I was so bummed because I had finally gotten around to putting the chopped valve caps I got through Cheryll's gift box.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well!

Almost forgot, driving a 7.5 GTI which is pretty much stock at this point might look into getting a bigger turbo down the line but quite happy with what it is.

Last edited by GTI_MCM; 13-03-2019, 12:39 PM.

Welcome to the forums all the same!

Bad luck about your wheels and chopped caps

Was it your Golf wheels that were stolen? Round here the Pretoria alloy wheels are a popular target for thieves

the 7.5 has a really nice dash layout, the screen is amazing quality.
    I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Originally posted by MHR1294 View Post
      Welcome to the forums all the same!

Bad luck about your wheels and chopped caps

Was it your Golf wheels that were stolen? Round here the Pretoria alloy wheels are a popular target for thieves

the 7.5 has a really nice dash layout, the screen is amazing quality.
      Yep, the stock Golf wheels which is what surprised me. In the States they come with the Austins and they had some curb rash so I don't really understand why I was targeted. <shrug>

Looking forward to contributing to the community.

Comment

Sorry you lost your wheels! I had the some problem here only it was off my porch!

Comment

Gutted Looks like the caps made them more desirable!

Comment

Working...
          X