Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krayz87
    started a topic Intro

Intro

Hi guys and girls My name is Alex and I am here to hopefully get tech support and help with my projects.

• Krayz87
    replied
    Oh and as I forgot to mention it I bought it sight unseen off the internet (gumtree) it wasn't running and had parts missing since then I've had it running but not for long. It ended up having a timing issue which damaged the engine which is why I'm replacing the whole engine. None the less I bought the car for $490. With a full aftermarket bodykit. I love the look of this little nugget and can hardly wait to have it on the road turning heads.

Leave a comment:

• Krayz87
    replied
    It looks a bit sad atm but as I did say it's in the middle of an engine swap.

Leave a comment:

• Larryclevengerjr
    replied
    Any pictures of that nx-r? Love to see it.

Leave a comment:

• Krayz87
    replied
    I'm also looking for a bit of technical advise as I'm interested in buying a Mira that's currently for sale near me but it apparently has a fuel pressure issue when driving struggles to reach 20kmh. Was wondering if this is an easy fix or if it's not worth buying.

Leave a comment:

• Krayz87
    replied
    My current project is a nissan nx-r coupe, sr20de, 5 speed manual. Am currently replacing engine with an sr20de out of an n15 sss pulsar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X