Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey all, this is my Introduction thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, this is my Introduction thread!

Hey there everyone.

Been watching a lot of the MCM videos as of late and love all the stuff the guys do.

I currently drive a 2008 Ford Focus XR5 Turbo LV in Performance Blue. Has a pretty large amount of mods fitted to the 5 pot which are:

- Koni STR.T Sports Shocks
    - 30mm lowered King Springs
    - Upgraded slotted rotors, front large.
    - Hard Race adjustable rear camber arms
    - Whiteline rear sway bar
    - Elevate Torque Mount
    - 3" Milltek turbo cat back exhaust
    - Aftermarket stainless 3" dump pipe
    - Aftermarket stainless satin black CAI
    - K&N Pod Air Filter
    - Airtec Intercooler with large piping
    - Turbosmart TCV
    - Short Shift Kit
    - BOV
    - 17" ROH Machine faced wheels
    - Mars Performance Angel Eye DRL headlights
    - Mars Performance LED smoke rear tail lights
    - Red LED interior lights

I absolutely love this car and have been fixing a lot of things from the previous owner, which has been a great learning curve.

Cheers

Welcome to the forums!

That's a really really cool car, I can see why you love it! Any more photos of it, just so we can take it all in and appreciate it in its full glory?!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
      Welcome to the forums!

That's a really really cool car, I can see why you love it! Any more photos of it, just so we can take it all in and appreciate it in its full glory?!
      Hey there Kaktus,

Appreciate the reply and words.

Yeah I have more photos (attached).

Note, I photoshopped the license plate. I actually am purchasing custom plates soon.

Comment

It’s very cool indeed, the wheels do suit it perfectly! Did you powder coat them or something, I see in your first pic the wheels look to be a very dark grey colour, so assume the other two pics are from earlier on?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
          It’s very cool indeed, the wheels do suit it perfectly! Did you powder coat them or something, I see in your first pic the wheels look to be a very dark grey colour, so assume the other two pics are from earlier on?
          They are the ROH Shifter R wheels

Image result for ROH shift r wheels
          I wanted a change so I used matte black plasti-dip spray. Wasn't bad, but it didn't last too long. In the market for some 18" matte black wheels soon for it.

Comment

Interesting. Matt black suits it though, gives it a slightly more aggressive look.

Comment

Working...
            X