Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Melbourne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Melbourne!

Been a fan for about 10 years and finally thought i should join the forum
    I have a 1980 Toyota Corona Liftback and it has been my recent build, 1jz swapped.
    Have done a view videos on youtube, if you search RT132 1980 toyota Corona liftback you will see the videos

I wanted to join as i ordered parts through Techno toy tuning and now that they getting delivered Fed Ex has emailed me requesting evidence that the brakes are asbestos free to get them here in Australia, does anyone know if i can just get this from techno toy tuning?
    i figure i couldn't be the only one this has happen to?

Hi mate, welcome to the forums.

Love the fact it's subtle.

So, what I'd do is give Techno Toy a phone up or an email and ask. If they're the manufacturer they should be able to supply evidence to say the components are asbestos free.
    I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Love the 1jz mate, i put one of those into a mates 180sx a few years ago with a 2jz head on it. Was a mean car on the track once we finished it. love the sleeper look, what a classic.

Comment

Howdy mate.
        Awesome car. I'm intrigued by it. I used to have a 1980 Corona 4 door sedan but it looked nothing like that at the front! Mine had the 3T (but I put twin 2T carbs on it). What engine did yours have originally?

Comment

Mate, just got to say, she looks clean as, well done

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_O_Saurus View Post
            Been a fan for about 10 years and finally thought i should join the forum
            I have a 1980 Toyota Corona Liftback and it has been my recent build, 1jz swapped.
            Have done a view videos on youtube, if you search RT132 1980 toyota Corona liftback you will see the videos

I wanted to join as i ordered parts through Techno toy tuning and now that they getting delivered Fed Ex has emailed me requesting evidence that the brakes are asbestos free to get them here in Australia, does anyone know if i can just get this from techno toy tuning?
            i figure i couldn't be the only one this has happen to?
            Woow what a monster ! Lol )))

Comment

Working...
            X