Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Lemon - Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Lemon - Introduction

Hey everyone - my name is Missa, from Melbourne.

Currently working on a Honda City Turbo T1 1984 with partner Seve. Called the "blue lemon" >.<
    By currently working on means: having trouble with the Fuel Pump and getting it going consistently.

Joining MCM Forums to learn about cars, mods and also seek advice.
    Fan of the show, so thought - why not try reaching out here for some help?
    Seems like a pretty good place to get some tips, advice and learn. Your thoughts and help is welcomed!

We also have two other Honda City's to work on in the future - and have a love for Japan.
    Road trip around Japan this Christmas/New years - super excited!!!

Cheers - M
    Last edited by missamnesiac; 10-09-2019, 05:58 PM.

Welcome to the forums, Missa!

That's a cool little thing. I must say I'm starting to really like these little cars, Kei car or not, it's just great bang for the buck and you won't risk your licence even if you are pushing the limits a bit!! We have an '03 Yaris as second car, so looking forward to seeing the boys eventually modding one of them as well for a bit of inspiration.....

Enjoy Japan, sounds like a great trip! I'm not jealous at all.....

Comment

OMFG a City Turbo!

Welcome to the forums all the same! I'm sure you'll be able to pick up some parts in Japan and bring them back

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
      Welcome to the forums, Missa!

That's a cool little thing. I must say I'm starting to really like these little cars, Kei car or not, it's just great bang for the buck and you won't risk your licence even if you are pushing the limits a bit!! We have an '03 Yaris as second car, so looking forward to seeing the boys eventually modding one of them as well for a bit of inspiration.....

Enjoy Japan, sounds like a great trip! I'm not jealous at all.....
      hahah great bang for buck... have you seen these for sale? One recently came up at an Auction in Japan and was unsold at 650,000 JPY. Very expensive now

Also being the turbo, you'll lose your licence really fast
      I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Originally posted by MHR1294 View Post
        hahah great bang for buck... have you seen these for sale? One recently came up at an Auction in Japan and was unsold at 650,000 JPY. Very expensive now
        That's a fair point, I was kind of more thinking about little yokes like my Yaris or a Corsa and that sort of unadventurous stuff, i.e. cheap and moderately cheerful and there's plenty of them around.

Comment

Hey, now that looks like it will be a fun car to drive, reckon it would be a zippy little thing, looks awesome

Comment

WOW i really didnt think id see one of these again! Had one of these YEARS before getting my lisence so basically mum drove it round haha these things were awesome though! Handled like a go-kart. I love the bulldog stance they sat stock with too.
            Never let this one go theyre getting rare as hell.
            Milk, Juice and my Pulsar. All things in 2L

Comment

I just had to say how much of a fun little car that would be.

Comment

Welcome aboard. That's such a cool car, and your road trip sounds amazing. I used to live and work in Japan and miss it a lot. Have you been to Hokkaido? I hope to do a road trip up there some summer (and hit the Rising Sun Rock Festival while I'm at it). Few tolls compared to the main island, and it's gorgeous without being too hot most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                X