Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing Myself, my NSX, and my RX-7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Myself, my NSX, and my RX-7!

Hello guys!
    I remember watching MCM way before I could even drive! I currently work full time at a Subaru dealership while attending school full time. Last year, I was able to purchase a 28k mile 1992 Acura NSX. The NSX was amazing, but I didn't want to daily drive it and as a result, I purchased a RX-7 FC. Some may say that the RX-7 FC is SUPER unreliable, but the one I purchased was just freshly rebuilt with a whole list of modifications. I personally like documenting my progress when modifying cars so that one day I can look back at the progress I've made. Besides documenting it on forums and such, I also decided to make videos to just record all the fun moments I have with these cars. As I grow older, I just want to be able to look back at my youth. I wish I had taken more pictures and saved them all onto my desktop, but unfortunately I didn't. On MCM, I will make a thread to document my progress with the NSX and my RX-7 so that not only will I be able to look back at it, but also share the fun in modifying cars with all of you guys!

https://www.youtube.com/seikers

Welcome to the forums, Andrew! Sounds like some great cars you've got, will take a proper look at your videos later on. Also look forward to reading your progress on your cars, always fascinating to see what other people are getting up to with their cars....

Comment

Hi Guys,
      Phil in WA. My new ride im working is a classic fiat 500 replica Abarth. Progressing slowly

Comment

Had this car 5 yrs. Started work on her 12 months ago, man she had some rust in her.
        IMG_3547.JPG

Comment

And the rust keeps coming
          Attached Files

Comment

I think I opened a can of worms IMG_3366.JPG

Comment

12 months of slowly fixing body she's ready for primer. image2 (2).jpeg

Comment

Now the best part of any build, putting her back together. I love this part.

Comment

I standard trim it has 18 HP, when I've finished with her HP will be doubled. Will I need wheelie bars.

Comment

Hi rizzo, that looks like a cool wee 500 project!

You should start your own build thread in the Members Rides, that'll make it easier for people to distinguish it from Andrew's progress on his NSX and RX-7. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                    X