Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hello everyone,
    I'm Jacob, after watching the holden gemini / opel kadett / Isuzu etc.. Video, I decided to join this forum.
    For many years the rear wheel drive kadetts and manta's as we call them in the Netherlands are a big passion for me.
    I restore, tune and race/drift them and it's a lot of fun.
    My current hobby car is a opel manta b gsi with the original 2.0 cih (cam in head), this engine is balanced, has h beam conrods, race pistons, a programmable ecu and a garett gt28 turbo.
    These engines are virtually indestructible because of over dimensioning in the original design, they can take up to 280hp and 350nm with stock internals!
    In Europe they where also available in the opel kadett c gte. The early version had a 1900cc displacement on carbs, the later version had a fuel injected 2097cc.
    The engines are somewhat famous in the German bergennen because they Rev to 10.000 rpm naturally aspirated and it sounds awesome!
    Anyway, I'm looking forward to share more on this forum.
    Merry Christmas and a verry happy new year to everyone!

Comment

Welcome to the MCM forums mate!

I reckon a lot of these cars will pop up. I don't know why people don't just post up the awesome cars they own

That's very neat and tidy
      I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Wow , that's some very cool hardware there. Got any other photos of it

Comment

Thank you! I have lots of photos but my browser keeps telling me there is not enough memory to upload them.. Anyways, I will try to post them later on.

Comment

great looking power plant mate! i love working with the small engines myself. im a vw guy, and have built a dozen mk1/2/3 cars over the years.
            I will drive no car faster than it can go.

Comment

Hello and welcome,enjoy stay here

Comment

Nice! I want to hear more about this. What does the torque curve do during full rev range?

Comment

Working...
                X