Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

I'm 39 years old, I'm from San Jose California and from my early 20's until my late 30's I've always been in the import scene. It all start when I was 20 when I got my first car I really wanted (1999 Honda civic ex). Started modifying it and even joined a street racing crew in the bay area and I did some illegal street race and didn't care that I didn't have the fastest car out there.

Through the years I've owned a 2002 wrx, 1998 Dodge Durango, 1961 VW bug, 2008 Suzuki SX4, 2013 wrx, and my recent truck 2018 F150 STX 4x4 2.7 Ecoboost. The only vehicle I kept stock was my 2008 Suzuki SX4 which I still currently own with 169,xxx plus miles and every other car I've owned has never been stock.

I can say I have some basic knowledge about cars and interested about modification and how things work, I've learned through my mistakes and probably ignorance about modification thinking that just because I add this mod It doesn't mean it will away's improve performance.

With my F-150 I currently have a 7" Readylift kit, BDS fox shocks in the rear, Bilstein shocks in the front, running 20x10 -25 & 325/60/20 tires. Surprisingly I have not done any mods in the engine and still have the stock exhaust, I've kinda learn to appreciate the smooth quiet ride during my drives (but been thinking about replacing it).
    Last edited by illzkza; 12-02-2020, 05:24 AM.

Welcome to the forums. Got pics of your f-150?

Comment

Comment

Awesome pics

Comment

That is a monster, I love it

Comment

Working...
          X