Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another petrol head....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another petrol head....

Greetings Worldwide Automotive collective,

To be brief, it started with Matchbox cars, then Street Machine magazine, a panelbeating apprenticeship at 15 in Sydney's north only a short walk from home and after in and out of the trade a coupla times am now restoring classics here in sleepy North West Tasmania, what's a quick 33yrs. Am a supporter of all things internal combustion engine what with having near on owned an example of each, along with appreciating the likes of Elon's efforts and those throwing his plug ins into such things as '72 T2 Crewcabs, who wouldn't like 450 near instant hp in 1600kgs.

Current rego is for a plain ol' 2008 2.7ltr Hilux Workmate crewcab (in white of course), complete with vinyl floor coverings, wind up windows and no intermittent wipers. Some may be unaware that the the 2.7 will support 1500+hp on stock block/crank, true story. A supporter of the sleeper also

Look forward to a chat here and there with fellow vehicle people and all round positive folk.

A supporter of little Aussies willing to put themselves out there, thanks M&M for all the work so far.

Regards,
    Nathan.

Welcome to the forums Nathan

I didn't realise you could get cars that new which don't have intermittent wipers! Hahaha

There's a few guys doing electric motors in here, you should definitely check out their threads. Quite interesting.

Small petrol nuggets for me though!
    I stripped my car out so much it now has 49/49 weight distribution.

Project Diesel Tune:

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...ct-diesel-tune

My new Daily HA36S Alto Works

Martin's Kei to success

https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...uki-alto-works

Comment

Working...
    X