Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 year old from nsw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 year old from nsw

Hello guys, my name is Sam, after about a year or two of watching MCM videos, I finally decided to actively join the car community more seriously.

I currently drive a boring 1.4tsi mk7.5 golf (daddies money) and like cars in general. I’m also hoping that my future career (mechanical engineering) will be able to land ,e a job that is somewhat car related.

thanks and nice to meet you all!

Hey man, I'm a 17 year old from NSW as well. Best thing you can do to join the car community is to make some friends who share the same passion for cars as you and go to car meets (as soon as restrictions are lifted of course). I'm also looking to get into mechanical engineering to hopefully get a career in the car industry in the future .

Comment

Originally posted by SlowMR2 View Post
      Hey man, I'm a 17 year old from NSW as well. Best thing you can do to join the car community is to make some friends who share the same passion for cars as you and go to car meets (as soon as restrictions are lifted of course). I'm also looking to get into mechanical engineering to hopefully get a career in the car industry in the future .
      Haha yeah, I’m actually going to my very first meet tomorrow!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Sam!

Comment

Working...
        X